Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@HonnyBrown wrote:

mtc, when do you start?  What will you be doing?  I am so happy for you!!!!

Oh thank you @HonnyBrown, I am truly so excited!  I was supposed to start today but they pushed the training class to the 28th so they would have a full class.  It will be data entry work which is great but best of all it's full time with benefits so I won't have to worry about insurance next year.  This is such a huge weight off of my shoulders I can't even begin to say.

Thank you again for your good thoughts and kind words as they mean the world to me . . . Heart

Congratulations, @momtochloe.

I was so happy to hear about this...good luck!!!

Honored Contributor

@terrier3 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@HonnyBrown wrote:

mtc, when do you start?  What will you be doing?  I am so happy for you!!!!

Oh thank you @HonnyBrown, I am truly so excited!  I was supposed to start today but they pushed the training class to the 28th so they would have a full class.  It will be data entry work which is great but best of all it's full time with benefits so I won't have to worry about insurance next year.  This is such a huge weight off of my shoulders I can't even begin to say.

Thank you again for your good thoughts and kind words as they mean the world to me . . . Heart

Congratulations, @momtochloe.

I was so happy to hear about this...good luck!!!

Oh thank you @terrier3, it's a dream come true that's for sure . . . great company, great working environment.  I am so blessed for this opportunity that's for sure . . . wishing you and your son the very best this holiday season and thanks again for your kind thoughts! . . . Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@Toppers3 thanks for the reminder about those burgers as now that I am taking my lunch to work I am looking for different things to bring besides a sandwich and a burger would be a great idea . . . thank you my friend!

You're welcome, @momtochloe.

I checked the bag, as we are having the last of the burgers for dinner tonight. My mistake-there are 12 burgers to a package, and they weigh out at 3 lbs. total. 

We think that they're a really great buy, too. I don't think that the store calls them by any specific label brand, like they do their other private label store brands.

They come in a plastic bag, with waxed paper between the frozen patties. 

I'm so happy for you too, regarding your new job! I will be keeping you in my thoughts as you go through your training. You deserve alll good things! Heart

Honored Contributor

@Toppers3 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@Toppers3 thanks for the reminder about those burgers as now that I am taking my lunch to work I am looking for different things to bring besides a sandwich and a burger would be a great idea . . . thank you my friend!

You're welcome, @momtochloe.

I checked the bag, as we are having the last of the burgers for dinner tonight. My mistake-there are 12 burgers to a package, and they weigh out at 3 lbs. total. 

We think that they're a really great buy, too. I don't think that the store calls them by any specific label brand, like they do their other private label store brands.

They come in a plastic bag, with waxed paper between the frozen patties. 

I'm so happy for you too, regarding your new job! I will be keeping you in my thoughts as you go through your training. You deserve alll good things! Heart

Thank you so much @Toppers3 although it was a tough week I hope I can make up some ground next week.  I am so in love with the company I am willing to super glue myself to my desk, what a blessing I have been given that's for sure! . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Today's circular had Belgium cupcake shaped chocolates for $4.99.

Has anybody tried these?

I got an orange chocolate bar before, because it was recommended here.

They had a LOT of goodies in this week's ad!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh my!  I haven't looked at this week's ad.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Trusted Contributor

@terrier3 wrote:

Today's circular had Belgium cupcake shaped chocolates for $4.99.

Has anybody tried these?

I got an orange chocolate bar before, because it was recommended here.

They had a LOT of goodies in this week's ad!

I pretty much had my eyes closed when going down the Christmas candy section, @terrier3Smiley LOL LOL!!

If you're shopping for any presents for children, they had a whole section of toys on special, too. That area of the store was really busy. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Me too topper; and I avoided the middle aisle altogether.  They had an air fryer and a robot vacuum!

I got my little chicken, some bell peppers and tomatos, and flew out the door!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

Hola my Aldi amigos que pasa? . . . Smiley Happy

I thought I would restart this thread to see if anyone is interested as I just got back from Aldi's and they have some nice Mexican selections this week.  I bought a box of their quesadilla's (one chicken, one pork) and a bag of their chicken fajitas along with a bag of spanish ready rice.  It's going to be fiesta time at Casa mtc this weekend . . . Smiley Happy

Oh and I also bought a box of their Kitchen Sink Cookies as they just looked too good to pass up . . . hope you are all doing well in this new year!

Respected Contributor

I went to Aldi's yesterday and they had an Air Fryer there. I didn't look at the price or size but I know some people here was waiting for them to see if they carried them.

I got some Tarter Sauce by Burman and it is delicious. I try new things there every time I go. They had real bacon bits I bought and will try. So much cheaper than other stores. The people are all nice and the store is clean. Smiley Happy