Esteemed Contributor

"Indescrepancies and inconsistencies in the recipes?  Well isn't that nice.  I hope the how to use directions are correct." @Mmsfoxxie

I hope so too! There was also a link in the email to a PDF file that has the corrected recipes which could be printed if someone was so inclined and had access to a computer with a printer. It's about 32 pages.

I don't think the recipes are anything special but I just glanced at them quickly. Most could probably be found online. 

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie What the hay?  A cookbook that's inaccurate?  What good is the thing?  I'll probably call QVC and send the thing back and tell them I'm not paying for shipping because it's defective!!

That doesn't make any sense!  I did buy it and that sprayer for her.  

I'll look at it and decide.  How many are wrong?  

My daughter is actually writing a recipe book for people who camp a lot.  There are so many rules to follow when camping, things I never knew about (and will never use, since I've never camped).  I tell her she must be the breakman's kid because her Dad and I hated anything even close to camping.....

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, you're a hoot, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2, I'm going to checkout some recipes from the Jean Chef from her websit.  Also, her air fryer cookbook is cheaper on from Amazon.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)

Totally agree with you Becca lou, the black basket peeled terribly and I bought the Power XL with the copper basket and have had no problem.  My problem is the bottom part that catches the grease, etc, is peeling in spots....but not concerned as long as it's not touching my food !!!  Hopefully they can get that part not to peel as well.

Very satisfied with the fryer, now looking at the new one with the 3 racks......LOL

Respected Contributor

The air fryer hasn't worked for us. Giving mine to my sister.

Occasional Contributor

Want to buy one but:

They need to made one in COPPER that matches the new copper Oster toaster oven that I purchased from QVC. As if anyone cares because it bring out the copper coloring in my black kitchen countertops. Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

Totally agree with you Becca lou, the black basket peeled terribly and I bought the Power XL with the copper basket and have had no problem.  My problem is the bottom part that catches the grease, etc, is peeling in spots....but not concerned as long as it's not touching my food !!!  Hopefully they can get that part not to peel as well.

Very satisfied with the fryer, now looking at the new one with the 3 racks......LOL

i heard a few say to put down aluminum foil in the bottom... do you think that would help? i'm going to try it..........

on the cook's essential and many other brands, the air fryer is sitting on a circular stand that moves.  I can't find this item anywhere.  I want one and maybe more for family.  Does anyone know what this item number is.

Honored Contributor

@joanniecarolynwrote:

on the cook's essential and many other brands, the air fryer is sitting on a circular stand that moves.  I can't find this item anywhere.  I want one and maybe more for family.  Does anyone know what this item number is.

I think those circular stands are just for demo purposes on QVC.  Who knows though maybe they will eventually have them to sell.