Trusted Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@SarahW wrote:

Good grief.   Not gonna happen at this house; I can bake my own cakes.  Smiley LOL

Then you don't need it, congratulations.

Things like this aren't meant for you. They're meant for people who can't bake their own cakes or who are having company and don't want to bake their own cakes because they already have too much to do. For some people, this is more convenient and they're willing to pay for that convenience.

For just about anything you don't want to do or pay someone else to do for you, there's someone out there doing it for herself, be it knitting her own sweater, mowing her own lawn, sewing her own clothing, remodeling her own home, making her own candles, building her own computer, raising her own vegetables, chickens, etc.

Imagine if everyone hopped on here to make a big deal out of all those things.

Why yes, just "imagine" anyone "hopping on here" to post their OPINION about a QVC product!   The very idea, since this is the QVC forum.   Well, I never.    :sarcasm intended:  

Honored Contributor

Not interested either.  A few years ago I bought the mini Jr.'s cheesecakes for gifts for two different families.  Never heard that they liked them.  I think now they are at least $10. more than I paid then.  Nope--no more for me.