Respected Contributor

Wow, the video just brought back an old memory for me.  Where I grew up there was a farm in the next town and they had a little store front built near the road where they sold anything to do with chicken, pot pies being one of their specialties.  My Mother and I would go for a ride up there to purchase some pies for dinner - they were smaller - maybe 5 or 6", for individual servings.  They were so delicious.  (It was not this farm.)

Of course this was ages ago when I was little, but this demo triggered that memory. 

Alberti is always dressed to perfection.  To me he looked like he enjoyed it, but maybe its just because he is good at what he does.  I'd never pay $60 for a pot pie.  My local market has homemade pies, sometimes on sale for $3 or $4.00 and they are delicious - all tender white meat and flaky crust and veggies. 

I think all the food items on the Q are way overpriced.  Next thing we'll have mac n cheese for $60!!

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Super Contributor

I thought I read the screen wrong because it couldn't be $60 for one, but it was!  I didn't see Alberti, but there was a female host or vendor that joined in to try it and I could tell she wasn't thrilled.  She kept pushing it around on her plate waiting for the presentation to be over. 

Honored Contributor

I would never pay that price, I will stick with Schwan's.