Honored Contributor

Re: 12/2 ITKWD = gift show instead (again)

I was thinking  some woman was the person at the top. Not interested enough to research it though. LOL

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I was thinking  some woman was the person at the top. Not interested enough to research it though. LOL

No its a man. I think that is part of the problem (he is out of touch with the average customer who is in their 60s or 70s). 

Honored Contributor

Yeah, I could give them some much needed insight on stuff from the hosts, shipping, the forum boards,  the main Q page (the red squared box Q on the upper left side of this website) etc. from the average viewers standpoint.

If they're interested in how they could improve, etc. I know these are special times and every business is under a strain, but, they could use some advice.

^al.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I think that Qurate's shareholders will want Mike George's successor (who may or may not be Leslie Ferraro, the current President of QxH) to propel the business into 2021 and beyond.   Not take it back to the 1980s and 1990s.  For some, unfortunately,  that may be a large reduction in cable broadcasting, if not its complete elimination.