Trusted Contributor

Thursday, July 21st.  

If you already bought the Tassel Necklace, you already have the TSV.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Super Contributor

Hi newjerseygirl do you have this necklace? I am  thinking of getting the silver but was wondering what you thought because it is kind of expensive. If you do have it would it make a good layering  necklace?  Thank you

Trusted Contributor

@Sherbear1 I do not have that necklace, so I can't give you any advice.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Thank you for your response. I think I am gonna get it. 😀

Regular Contributor

Hi Shearbear, haven't been on the forumn for ages with the new format , but I wondered the tassel necklace on the first time it was aired. I love it!!! My new go to necklace imho worth every penny. The weight , I can only took about the original one, is wonderful very substainal. I usually wear it with a ripka chain or something plain.looks great. The beads on the tassel are soft shiny just great. The dmq on the end caps and bar in the center are just the amount if right bling!!! Can you tell I love this piece. I have worn it with a long and short sleeve shirt perfect!!!

Super Contributor

floss 84 thank you I ordered it. Thank you for your advice. I love this forum.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the review floss 84, I ordered the silver today and hope the tsv is just the same weight, etc as the original.

libby's folly
Regular Contributor

Shearbear, can't wait until I hear how you love it!!!,enjoy your new treasure

Regular Contributor

persiflage, I'm so excited I hope you love it as much as I do. Can't wait to hear what you think

Valued Contributor

Received my necklace (silver) yesterday.  It is as described and I'm very happy with it.  For some reason I thought the station moved up and down but it is in a fixed position.  I think this will be one of those great pieces that you reach for again and again.  Very pleased.

libby's folly