Occasional Visitor

Judith Ripka tiger's eye bracelet

Would love to see a gold and tiger's eye bracelet from Judith Ripka.  Years ago she had one, but the tiger's eye was not set in a  protective holder.  Mine broke almost immediately (tiger's eye is not a strong stone).  The combination of gold and tiger's eye is very pretty.  Would love to see a bracelet of these two materials, especially with several stations of tiger's eye.

Honored Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka tiger's eye bracelet

@Janet of Oceanside  Interesting that you bring this up.  I was just looking at some of her jewelry and reminiscing about the old days when their was a lot of craftsmanship and natural stones instead of DMQ.  That isn't to say there aren't some pretty items, just the nature of the jewelry has changed since she is no longer the designer.

Trusted Contributor

@Janet of Oceanside   Welcome to the Ripka Forum.

You never know what might me offered in the Ripka Collection.

Since there were two recent pieces of Tiger's Eye in gold clad, perhaps there might be a bracelet in the future.

Judith Ripka Verona 14K Gold Clad GemstoneCharm Enhancer ,Tiger Eye

Judith Ripka 14K Gold-Clad Carved Tigers Eye Ring, Size 10, None

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Esteemed Contributor

I too own a tigers eye and citrine bracelet she did many years ago, fortunately it hasn't broken and it's still as beautiful as the day I brought it. 

I own a lot of her jewelry from way back when when she used genuine gemstones  and they are still beautiful and I wear them often.  I stopped when she started using too much DMQ.