Valued Contributor

I own many of her pieces and dearly love them all, I am sad to say goodbye to this line. I realize everything has increased in price but this line has just left me in the dust with the inflated prices. I guess it's good I'm now retired and don't need as many beautiful pieces but I'm sure going to miss one of my favorite jewelry lines.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Goodbye Ms Judith

[ Edited ]

The party ended several years ago...just not the same line.    For those of you who continue to buy...enjoy!

Super Contributor

Yes .. retirement and living on S..S. and investments certainly

puts things in a different light ....

Of course at this point I have all I really need and am glad to have it ....

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree.I was shocked yesterday to see those prices.  I guess the Q has to bring in more money to have all those extra  chanels "Q Beauty and Q2 or whatever.

They have raised thier prices so much to pay for unnessary  channels,unnessary hosts ,ect.  that is is no longer feasible  to shop here.

Sad................

I am sure the prople that buy those expensive items ,go to her shop and do not shop here..............lol

Super Contributor

@buddylou If you can get to a QVC outlet you will be pleasantly surprised at how much Judith Ripka jewelry is there for amazingly low prices! Yesterday her jewelry was on sale for 65% off of the outlet price (already reduced from the on-air price)!

Plan your next vacation for PA and you can visit both outlets in one day! May be worth the trip!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Our Sam's Club carries Ripka jewelry!

I have also seen pieces at TJ Maxx.

Valued Contributor

I've also bought on ebay and poshmark.

Trusted Contributor

@Major Shopper

Just an fyi.....as a longtime Ripka shopper,the prices you see in the outlet are NOT outlet prices.  If anything,they may be $20-30 less than on Q.com. They become outlet prices when you get the discount. Buyers beware.  I find the prices on the tags inflated,many times more than the clearance online. 

Super Contributor

@2zbeach Thanks for the info. I always learn something from all of the kind people on these boards. I appreciate it!