Occasional Contributor

Has anyone found an "X" ring that fits and is actually comfortable?

I have read a lot of reviews on various "X" rings - plain, with gemstones, diamonique, etc. and although I contemplated getting one for my middle finger, I am hesitant now. Many of the reviews say they aren't comfortable or hit the knuckle (too wide or long).

Any advice and/or suggestions would be appreciated.

Valued Contributor

I absolutely love this one from Or Paz. I ordered the 7 for my middle finger, and although it doesn't slide right on it is comfortable once it's in position.

Sterling Silver Rose Design X-Ring by Or Paz

Valued Contributor

I also have this one which is very true to size and comfortable.

Frequent Contributor

Personally, I don't care for the look and I suspect it's a passing fad so I wouldn't waste any money on it unless you really love it. JMO.

Honored Contributor

If I were worried, I'd go find one locally and try it on.

Super Contributor
I purchased the rarities diamond x ring which should be delivered today. I've never even considered this style ring because I have short fingers but I thought this one was so pretty that I decided to take a chance that may be ok on middle or first finger, we'll see! I just have a feeling it won't because I really do have small fingers and normally like small jewelry. Someone posted a while ago and I agree that I wonder why the jewelry designers don't make x rings on a smaller scale, iow not so wide. Those would fit and be comfortable on everyone I think.
Frequent Contributor

I have this ring in silver and I absolutely LOVE it! I wear it on my right hand index finger and I think it looks wonderful! I've gotten lots of compliments on it too.

Respected Contributor
On 3/25/2015 ShellBell said:

No Image Found

I have this ring in silver and I absolutely LOVE it! I wear it on my right hand index finger and I think it looks wonderful! I've gotten lots of compliments on it too.

I have this Dmq X ring in sterling. I love to look at it, it's looks like a genuine diamond and the carat weight is realistic. When I wear it, I can only keep it on my finger for an hour or two. It feels awkward and I'm constantly aware that I have the darn thing on my finger. I'm not sure why. I wear it on the middle finger of my right hand which is a long finger, I wear all my statement rings on that finger and I have no problems. But that X ring just doesn't feel right.

Valued Contributor
My advice would be: don't overspend. Even jewelers don't expect this trend to last long. The celebs, who created and popularized the look on the red carpets last fall, are moving on now....
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Well I just received my rarities diamond x ring and I LOVE it. I was positive it was going to go back because I as I said I have short fingers. It feels comfortable so far and definitely not too wide. i bought it to fit my middle finger but I tried it on my ring finger and it even would have fit there width wise. Beautiful piece. So I think it definitely depends on the individual piece.