Occasional Contributor

Has anyone found an "X" ring that fits and is actually comfortable?

I have read a lot of reviews on various "X" rings - plain, with gemstones, diamonique, etc. and although I contemplated getting one for my middle finger, I am hesitant now. Many of the reviews say they aren't comfortable or hit the knuckle (too wide or long).

Any advice and/or suggestions would be appreciated.

Valued Contributor

I absolutely love this one from Or Paz. I ordered the 7 for my middle finger, and although it doesn't slide right on it is comfortable once it's in position.

Sterling Silver Rose Design X-Ring by Or Paz

Valued Contributor

I also have this one which is very true to size and comfortable.

Frequent Contributor

Personally, I don't care for the look and I suspect it's a passing fad so I wouldn't waste any money on it unless you really love it. JMO.

Honored Contributor

If I were worried, I'd go find one locally and try it on.

Super Contributor
I purchased the rarities diamond x ring which should be delivered today. I've never even considered this style ring because I have short fingers but I thought this one was so pretty that I decided to take a chance that may be ok on middle or first finger, we'll see! I just have a feeling it won't because I really do have small fingers and normally like small jewelry. Someone posted a while ago and I agree that I wonder why the jewelry designers don't make x rings on a smaller scale, iow not so wide. Those would fit and be comfortable on everyone I think.
Frequent Contributor

I have this ring in silver and I absolutely LOVE it! I wear it on my right hand index finger and I think it looks wonderful! I've gotten lots of compliments on it too.

Respected Contributor
On 3/25/2015 ShellBell said:

No Image Found

I have this ring in silver and I absolutely LOVE it! I wear it on my right hand index finger and I think it looks wonderful! I've gotten lots of compliments on it too.

I have this Dmq X ring in sterling. I love to look at it, it's looks like a genuine diamond and the carat weight is realistic. When I wear it, I can only keep it on my finger for an hour or two. It feels awkward and I'm constantly aware that I have the darn thing on my finger. I'm not sure why. I wear it on the middle finger of my right hand which is a long finger, I wear all my statement rings on that finger and I have no problems. But that X ring just doesn't feel right.

Valued Contributor
My advice would be: don't overspend. Even jewelers don't expect this trend to last long. The celebs, who created and popularized the look on the red carpets last fall, are moving on now....
Super Contributor
Well I just received my rarities diamond x ring and I LOVE it. I was positive it was going to go back because I as I said I have short fingers. It feels comfortable so far and definitely not too wide. i bought it to fit my middle finger but I tried it on my ring finger and it even would have fit there width wise. Beautiful piece. So I think it definitely depends on the individual piece.