Honored Contributor

I've seen moissanite, but having sold diamonds, what I saw seemed to have less sparkle.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus what you said is one reason (besides prices and shipping) of why I seldom buy jewelry from QVC. I used to be able to count on a quality stone but not any more. They are all over the place & it's too expensive to get one home & have to pay to return it if it is not the color shown on the screen.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@sunshine 919  yes jtv does have a lot of beautiful moissanite.   I purchased my only two pieces from ShopLC whenever they were their special value of the day. I got a 3 ct ring set in platinum over SS for like $29.99 ... I'm not kidding.  I also got the matching earrings 1 ct in each ear pretty cheap too. I'd definitely check out their selection.  

Thank you, I did check out Shoplc today and ordered a beautiful moissanite ring with pink sapphires as accent stones.  I will give my review when I receive it.   Their prices are much better than JTV and I am guessing because there are no  designer names attached to the pieces. I think they have the best prices of any channel.

I'm so happy you found a moissanite ring.  It sounds beautiful, especially with the pink sapphire accent stones.  I hope it turns out to be even better than you expected.  For the most part, that's been my experience with ShopLC.  Please let us know how you like it 😊

Regular Contributor

I have been wearing Moissanite for quite a few years and love it.  Just a couple of days ago I was skimming through the Directv guide and came across a shopping channel called MADE.  They sell Charles and Colvard Moissanite.  Wendy Russo from ShopHQ and Nikki Stanzione are two of their hosts. 

Honored Contributor

@AFWIFE wrote:

I have been wearing Moissanite for quite a few years and love it.  Just a couple of days ago I was skimming through the Directv guide and came across a shopping channel called MADE.  They sell Charles and Colvard Moissanite.  Wendy Russo from ShopHQ and Nikki Stanzione are two of their hosts. 

@AFWIFE 

What channel is MADE? I can't find it on my Directv guide. Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@AFWIFE wrote:

@AFWIFE 

What channel is MADE? I can't find it on my Directv guide. Thanks.

MadeShopping dot com. They broadcast live on the website.

“If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.” -Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

I see a lot of affordable moissanite offerings on Etsy.

Regular Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

I see a lot of affordable moissanite offerings on Etsy.

I got a beautiful moissanite band ring from Etsy! It's 14K yellow gold, with baguettes in a V/inverted V pattern, with tiny round stones filling in the gaps. I paid right around $300 for it. 

~Not a new poster, never been banned. Every time I take a break, I have to re-register for some reason~
Honored Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@sunshine 919  yes jtv does have a lot of beautiful moissanite.   I purchased my only two pieces from ShopLC whenever they were their special value of the day. I got a 3 ct ring set in platinum over SS for like $29.99 ... I'm not kidding.  I also got the matching earrings 1 ct in each ear pretty cheap too. I'd definitely check out their selection.  

Thank you, I did check out Shoplc today and ordered a beautiful moissanite ring with pink sapphires as accent stones.  I will give my review when I receive it.   Their prices are much better than JTV and I am guessing because there are no  designer names attached to the pieces. I think they have the best prices of any channel.

I'm so happy you found a moissanite ring.  It sounds beautiful, especially with the pink sapphire accent stones.  I hope it turns out to be even better than you expected.  For the most part, that's been my experience with ShopLC.  Please let us know how you like it 😊

Thank you I definitely will.  It has been slow shipping, I am thinking maybe because of the holidays.  Anyway I should receive it MondaySmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Sometimes, good buys are found on eBay. I've got a pair of moissanite stud earrings, 2.6 ctw, coming. They were selling for $67 and I got them for $57.