Honored Contributor

I have a golden south sea pearl pendant --just one lovely pearl , that has 3 tiny moissanite stones on the bale that sparkle like crazy in the light--it is a gorgeous combination - set in gold. I am not a diamond person and wouldn't pay the cost of moissanite anyway, but these tiny stones are magical--- 

Honored Contributor

I have one moissanite ring which I purchased from JTV.  It sparkles like crazy.  You might want to check out JTV.  They have a large variety and the prices are probably better than the Q's.  But you will love the moissaniteSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919  yes jtv does have a lot of beautiful moissanite.   I purchased my only two pieces from ShopLC whenever they were their special value of the day. I got a 3 ct ring set in platinum over SS for like $29.99 ... I'm not kidding.  I also got the matching earrings 1 ct in each ear pretty cheap too. I'd definitely check out their selection.  

Honored Contributor

Charles Winston has a line on JTV called Moissanite Fire, he has been in the family jewelry biz since forever, I would certainly check it out. I am sure his prices are more reasonable than anything on the Q. 

Super Contributor

Thanks to everyone

Respected Contributor

I have a 1.5ct tw pair of moissanite stud earrings in 14K gold. They are FABULOUS.

I am petite and wanted something for everyday. The jeweler let me look at them outside in natural light. Sold!

They do not look like CZs at all. Lots of sparkle at a fraction of the cost of diamonds!

Honored Contributor

I have a 3ct Moissanite tennis bracelet in white gold that I bought from Shoplc a couple of years ago.  I do love it.  It looks like high quality diamonds.  Only a couple of close friends know it's Moissanite.  I'm fine with Moissanite but it has to be in gold.  I'm 63, at this stage of my life, I'm not buying anymore diamonds.  

Honored Contributor

ShopLC has the best prices for Moissanite. Their quality is very good and the stones are perfect. I own several pieces of Moissanite jewelry from ShopLC and I would not buy it from anyone else, JTV, Qvc or Hsn included...their prices are inflated.

Honored Contributor

There are always excellent deals on JTV and I trust Winston to bring high quality. and of course it is also about the settings used and that has to be loved by the owner of the piece, prices are irrelevant if you dont love the piece and its setting. 

Honored Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@sunshine 919  yes jtv does have a lot of beautiful moissanite.   I purchased my only two pieces from ShopLC whenever they were their special value of the day. I got a 3 ct ring set in platinum over SS for like $29.99 ... I'm not kidding.  I also got the matching earrings 1 ct in each ear pretty cheap too. I'd definitely check out their selection.  

Thank you, I did check out Shoplc today and ordered a beautiful moissanite ring with pink sapphires as accent stones.  I will give my review when I receive it.   Their prices are much better than JTV and I am guessing because there are no  designer names attached to the pieces. I think they have the best prices of any channel.