Respected Contributor

if you are an admirer of his jewelry - either to buy or to windowshop -  his show is on the Minnesota channel as i write this.  on and off all day.  enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

if you are an admirer of his jewelry - either to buy or to windowshop -  his show is on the Minnesota channel as i write this.  on and off all day.  enjoy!

All I can say is beautiful.  Lovely to look at.  Anyone who watches will enjoy.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

If you're wondering what channel it's called EVINE LIVE. 

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022

Oh Bling, you crack me up.  Yea, if they move to the west coast I guess we'll lose the Minnesota reference.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@BlingQueen022

Oh Bling, you crack me up.  Yea, if they move to the west coast I guess we'll lose the Minnesota reference.

@Bird mama lol  I'm sure this post is ok if you name a shopping channel other then the Q. All I know is birdmama I don't want them in my state or I'll have to pay tax, lol lol

Trusted Contributor

Effy is sold on Princess cruise ships -- I saw it there.  Very expensive!

Trusted Contributor

I love EFFY jewelry.  I own a couple pieces and I purchased a couple for my mother.  They are very high quality and I appreciate a certificate of authenticity that is specific to your piece.  It takes me a long time to save $$$ for a piece of jewelry and when I do, I prefer quality over quantity.  Their CS is stellar.

Respected Contributor

About eight years ago, evine was shopnbc and they were liquidating effy and Sonia Bitton pieces.

Effy had a beautiful panther diamond and rose gold ring. It went for $1300. To this day, I regret not purchasing, because it went for a lot more than that.