QVC Community

Angels-Peyton's Place

[ Edited ]

Do you believe in Angels?   I do!   Last year I was sitting on the beach on Cape Cod thinking about life and looked up and saw my Guardian Angel.   It was comforting and reassuring that life is good and there is hope and love in the world.

I have been so proud of our Angel Wing Series of Jewelry here at the Q and have read many of your comments about what the Angel Wing Ring or Pendant or other piece means to you.  Many of your stories are about major events in your life, that loving person who is your Angel here on earth, or that special person that has gone on.  To me they represent all of those.

Thursday, September 22 during the 7PM Affinity Diamond show we are launching a new Angel Wing Ring.   It is very special in that the two wings form a heart and are embracing a pillow of diamonds representing that love, support, and comfort that our Angels provide us.

Please let share with me your story of your Guardian Angel.   I have included a photo of mine.

Take care, Peyton

Angel.pngAngel Wing Heart Ring.png

Super Contributor

Peyton-Kelley:  your Angel is quite beautiful!

Respected Contributor

That photo is stunning!

Yes, I have a Guardian Angel.  He has a name and I "see" a clear image of him in my mind when I connect with him.  I will not share anything further as it is personal.

One thing I wanted to mention.....   I wish QVC would not always pair their angel jewelry with the cross.  Angels are not just for Christians. The word "Faith" in QVC's jewelry also should not be paired with only crosses.  A person of any religion (or no religion) can have faith.

Let's try to be more inclusive, QVC, so that anyone can wear angel or "Faith" jewelry without a Christian symbol.

Respected Contributor

@Peyton_Kelley wrote:

Do you believe in Angels?   I do!   Last year I was sitting on the beach on Cape Cod thinking about life and looked up and saw my Guardian Angel.   It was comforting and reassuring that life is good and there is hope and love in the world.

I have been so proud of our Angel Wing Series of Jewelry here at the Q and have read many of your comments about what the Angel Wing Ring or Pendant or other piece means to you.  Many of your stories are about major events in your life, that loving person who is your Angel here on earth, or that special person that has gone on.  To me they represent all of those.

Thursday, September 22 during the 7PM Affinity Diamond show we are launching a new Angel Wing Ring.   It is very special in that the two wings form a heart and are embracing a pillow of diamonds representing that love, support, and comfort that our Angels provide us.

Please let share with me your story of your Guardian Angel.   I have included a photo of mine.

Take care, Peyton

I can see the features in your angels face.  I've seen so many beautiful silhouettes of different animals, faces, objects.  How appropriate, you were blessed to see this angel in such a beautiful and serene setting.  Here's to spotting more heavenly angels👼

QVC Community

@Kookielady wrote:

Peyton-Kelley:  your Angel is quite beautiful!

Hi @Kookielady, Thank you very much.   Do you call Angels he or she?

QVC Community

@SaRina wrote:

That photo is stunning!

Yes, I have a Guardian Angel.  He has a name and I "see" a clear image of him in my mind when I connect with him.  I will not share anything further as it is personal.

One thing I wanted to mention.....   I wish QVC would not always pair their angel jewelry with the cross.  Angels are not just for Christians. The word "Faith" in QVC's jewelry also should not be paired with only crosses.  A person of any religion (or no religion) can have faith.

Let's try to be more inclusive, QVC, so that anyone can wear angel or "Faith" jewelry without a Christian symbol.

Hi @SaRina, Thank you for sharing your story.    I also know my Guardian Angel's name and do speak with him   It is very personal.

Thank you for your suggestion about the cross and angels.   It is so true.  When I lived in Thailand, I had a great appreciation for their angels.  Very beautiful and meaningful.  I will speak with the buyers and also our designer of angel jewelry.  Best, Peyton

QVC Community

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@Peyton_Kelley wrote:

Take care, Peyton

I can see the features in your angels face.  I've seen so many beautiful silhouettes of different animals, faces, objects.  How appropriate, you were blessed to see this angel in such a beautiful and serene setting.  Here's to spotting more heavenly angels👼

Hi @AKgirl2, Thank you very much.   She/he is quite beautiful.  i love the sweep of the gown and wings.  Take care, Peyton

Honored Contributor

@Peyton_Kelley wrote:

Take care, Peyton

This ring is lovely, did Peyton design this.

QVC Community

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Peyton_Kelley wrote:

Take care, Peyton

Hi @sunshine 919, Thank you very much.  I worked with the merchant and the designer on this.  It is so different because of the beautiful heart on top with the feathers flowing down the shank.  Best, Peyton

Honored Contributor

@Peyton_Kelley wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Peyton_Kelley wrote:

Take care, Peyton

Hi @sunshine 919, Thank you very much.  I worked with the merchant and the designer on this.  It is so different because of the beautiful heart on top with the feathers flowing down the shank.  Best, Peyton

Thank you Peyton for taking the time to answer.  It is a lovely ring.  You did a great job.Smiley Happy