Trusted Contributor

who that lady was with Jennifer this morning in the diamonique show? I didn't catch the beginning. thank you!

Regular Contributor

I missed the beginning too but before they took a cal she referred to the woman as Erin and I think she said she as a guest with Diamonique.

Trusted Contributor
thanx sue bee!
Honored Contributor

She's QVC's new Diamonique representative/guest, Erin Moseley.  I guess she'll be on all or most of the Diamonique presentations now.  She has her own FB page (Erin Moseley Diamonique for QVC) like most of the QVC guests.

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

She's QVC's new Diamonique representative/guest, Erin Moseley.  I guess she'll be on all or most of the Diamonique presentations now.  She has her own FB page (Erin Moseley Diamonique for QVC) like most of the QVC guests 

thank you!! 💐

Honored Contributor

She used to be a host on JTV (her husband, Jeff Moseley, was on there, too).   Here's one article:

"JTV Alum Erin Moseley Is QVC’s New Diamonique Rep"

"Former Jewelry Television host Erin Moseley has landed a new gig, as the Diamonique rep on QVC.

She revealed the news on Facebook yesterday.

“I’m excited to finally announce I have been asked by QVC to represent Diamonique on air!” she wrote.

“I’m honored, thrilled and can’t wait to get started tomorrow. Not sure if it’s possible to thank my hubby Jeff Moseley enough for his support and encouragement. Life is full of twists and turns and I’m lucky to have him enjoy the ride with me! Stay tuned for lots of fun to come friends!”

Erin’s husband Jeff is another former JTV host, making them one of a number of good-looking home-shopping couples, in the mold of Judy Crowell and Paul Deasy on Evine Live now."

link:  https://homeshoppingista.wordpress.com/2016/05/10/jtv-alum-erin-moseley-is-qvcs-new-diamonique-rep/

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

dooBdoo, wow! thank you for that post! I asked who she was because I thought she was pretty and classy and poised. she could make a good host herself! thanx again!

Honored Contributor

Re: does anyone know....

[ Edited ]

@freakygirl wrote:

dooBdoo, wow! thank you for that post! I asked who she was because I thought she was pretty and classy and poised. she could make a good host herself! thanx again!

You're welcome, @freakygirl!   Here's her QVC Diamonique Facebook page:   https://www.facebook.com/ErinMoseleyQ/?fref=nf) .

Here's Jennifer Coffey's welcome to her on her public page:  https://www.facebook.com/jennifercoffeyqvc/photos/pb.241985992517438.-2207520000.1463295644./9996920...

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

thanx dooBdoo! you're so helpful! 😊

Regular Contributor

You are welcome.