Occasional Contributor

bead wrapped bracelet some of the hosts are wesring

Does anyone know if the bead wrapped bracelet that some of the hosts are wearing is sold on QVC? I've seen it on Shawn, Jayne and I believe Sandra. Can't tell if the beads are silver or pearls. I don't do Facebook so can't ask them on there. Thanks.
Valued Contributor

Re: bead wrapped bracelet some of the hosts are wesring

[ Edited ]

@Kevinsmom I wonder if you are referring to J339697?  Smiley Happy

Brittany 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love the My Saint, My Hero line.   I've been wearing mine for over a year now.  I have many different colors.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Occasional Contributor

Yes, that's it, Brittany!  I've never seen that line of jewelry before.  Thanks so much.  Now I'm going to check out all the pieces before I make my selection!

Honored Contributor

@Brittany-QVC wrote:

@Kevinsmom I wonder if you are referring to J339697?  Smiley Happy

Brittany 

@Brittany-QVC

Wow!   You're going to spoil us! ~ Thank you.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy to help! Enjoy the bracelet! Smiley Very Happy

Brittany 

New Contributor

I bought mine (My Saint My Hero Divine Blessing Bracelet) in late September.  Af first I wore it almost daily.  I just put it on this morning for the first time in a few weeks.  The little "wrap" part in the back that lets you open/close it fell off and now I cannot wear it.  I'm not a crafty person, so I know I cannot fix it.  Has anyone else had this issue?  I sent an email to the Company (via their customer service).  Hopefully I'll hear back from them because I'd like to get this fixed.

Valued Contributor

Hi @Steelers24,

Sorry to hear that happened. Smiley Sad If you are not able to obtain assistance from the My Saint My Hero, please let us know and we'll see if we can do for you. You can call our customer service number at 888-345-5788, or feel free to tag me if you need to! You can tag me by typing @Brittany-QVCSmiley Happy

Brittany