Valued Contributor

All jewelry over $75 has $5 shipping

Has anyone else heard this?!

Honored Contributor

Re: All jewelry over $75 has $5 shipping

A heavy Philosophy set I was looking at is 5.00.  I don't blame them, but was it 3.00 before also?

Valued Contributor

depglass--Items other than jewelry and clothing have been more than $3 shipping all along.  Since Philosphy is heavier, it would make sense.

Honored Contributor

@mia 2 wrote:

depglass--Items other than jewelry and clothing have been more than $3 shipping all along.  Since Philosphy is heavier, it would make sense.

I believe this to be true.  Not everything was $3.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There was a thread about this (in Viewpoints, I think) last week.  It's a new policy, and many are unhappy about it.

People feel the cheaper shipping was supposed to be a perk since they took away the original shipping reimbursement.

Valued Contributor

faeriemoon~~Thanks for the info.  I wil look it up.  Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.  The cheaper shipping WAS supposed to be the perk!

Valued Contributor

I see that....have ordered today's LTS....Honora Keshi necklace....and I see the shipping is $5. Not a problem.....I always upgrade the shipping to keep my purchase out of the mail system as much as possible and besides, I get it faster this way. It is better for me and for my purchased item.

Does anyone have experience with Honora's bronze private reserve line of pearls?  Such a pretty necklace at a good sale price. Could not resist!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

motherinlaw~~The part that bothers me the most is that to return goes up $2 more dollars, so if you use their label it is $12 to return clothing or jewelry item.  With QVC's  inaccuracy of sizing, this is a lot of money to try something on and find out it's sizing does not come close to the item's sizing chart, at no fault of the customer's.  The clothing seems more of a problem than jewelry to me.