Honored Contributor

Really dislike them.

Honored Contributor

And I absolutely love them!

Respected Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1  ITA.  If the gems don't go completely around my wrist, then forget it.  I only have 5" wrists, and I don't want a bunch of long dangly things hanging off my wrist......but if you don't tighten them, the gems will drop down underneath.  I think it's just a way for them to save money.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

I'm like a bull in a china shop.

I can even break Legos

I purchased my first adjustable bracelet from the silver day show and it's just a matter of time for me to pull too hard when fixing the bead and it all falls apart in my lap.

I noticed the 2 best choices sold out early.

Respected Contributor

I absolutely love them. I bought two when they were the Gem day TSV tennis bracelet in Citrine and Rhodolite and they are still like new. The stones just glisten and the dangling chains add interest. My husband really likes them too. 

I really like the fact that they are really secure because I can tighten them on my very small wrist. It's not likely that I will lose these. You just have to make sure they are substantial enough and you'll be fine. 

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

If you are talking about the ones with the sliding ball, I absolutely love them.  I will not buy any other type of bracelet ever again.  Except for bangles.  I wear a 7.75 bracelet, 7.5 is a tad to tight and 8 is a tad to large.  So, the adjustables are perfect.   

Honored Contributor

I'm with OP.  I hate dangly stuff, I can't even wear a charm bracelet with one little charm.  I'm in the middle of the road sizewise so just about every thing made will fit me in a medium.  And if there's only one size I'm usually OK.  Bought one of those silicone bead things when they first came out, ended up selling it on Ebay for a loss. 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree.....don't care for them.....to me it makes the bracelet look more "costumey"................also i think it would annoy me with the dangle hanging down.........

Honored Contributor

@depglass

I feel exactly the same way I do not want anything dangling around my wrist

@depglass wrote:

I'm with OP.  I hate dangly stuff, I can't even wear a charm bracelet with one little charm.  I'm in the middle of the road sizewise so just about every thing made will fit me in a medium.  And if there's only one size I'm usually OK.  Bought one of those silicone bead things when they first came out, ended up selling it on Ebay for a loss. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Re: adjustable bracelets

[ Edited ]

@ncascade wrote:

Really dislike them.

Me too. They look cheap and will look dated  soon.