Super Contributor

Count me in the "love them" column! I own several and to me they are the perfect little summer accessory...I'm not sure I would wear them much in the winter, particularly with taking a jacket/coat on and off.

One word of warning though! If your car has a slit in the middle of the steering wheel (I have a Toyota and I'm talking about the area in the center where the horn is)---please be careful when driving with one of these bracelets on. Mine got caught in there while I was turning into a parking lot and my hand was stuck until I could pull into a parking spot and get it free.

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Trusted Contributor

I love them, but my pets don't care for the dangling ends in their face when I pet them.

Honored Contributor

The metal adjustables have the long dangle chain that drives me nuts. I put bracelets on and leave them for weeks but I can't do that with the adjustables because the chain gets in my way as I'm cooking, cleaning, gardening, etc.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I wear a size small 6-3/4 in a bracelet and they are hard to find.  Thank goodness for QVC, they often have the three sizes in bracelets.  I do not like the adjustable bracelets as I have tried a couple, never wear them as the dangling cord is annoying.

I do like stretch bacelets and many of them do fit my small wrist.  HSN's Technibond used to have many great bracelets with the 3 sizes.  Technibond has changed tremendously since I started watching it years ago.  I'm glad I bought a lot when they offered genuine gems and many sizes and had a great selection of rings, bracelets, pendants in addition to necklaces.  That is no longer true and I miss the old Technibond.

Honored Contributor

I love the concept but I can't stand anything dangling from my wrist, especially when I have my hands down on top of a table and the dangles make noise when they hit the table. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I love the concept but I can't stand anything dangling from my wrist, especially when I have my hands down on top of a table and the dangles make noise when they hit the table. 

That's funny.  You've never seen one.  They aren't charms and there's no big heavy dangling thing that would make a noise.  However, depending on the size of a womans wrist, I can see how women with teeny tiny wrists might have too much of the chain dangling.  

Esteemed Contributor

I think that those adjustable bolo type bracelets are fun and I have a couple of them in sterling silver with cz stones. They are easy to put on. I have mine adjusted so I can roll it over my hand so I'm not pulling on it. I agree that they are probably a fad but I didn't spend a lot on them.

I also find some clasp bracelets hard to put on by myself. I usually pick bracelets that are on the bigger side so I can slide them on with the clasps closed up. My real preference are stretch bracelets that I don't have to fuss with. I make a lot of my own and make them bigger so that they are loose on my wrist.

Respected Contributor

Love the look, hate the function.  I don't like the ends dangling onto my palm all day.  Maybe I just got one that was too long.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

I absolutely LOVE them!

I have extremely small wrists and these ALWAYS fit!

I wear my nails long and am blind as a bat!

Clasps are impossible unless my husband helps.  I have tons of good bracelets that sit because I can't get them on quickly when dressing for work.  Where are my glasses????  LOL

I LOVE the dangle!  Adds a design to it! 

I have given them as gifts and are always well received.

I will layer them...wear them w/ Alex & Ani etc.  Wear them everyday!  Bought them way back when first introduced and not one has broken.

Trusted Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1,

So do I🌻