Regular Contributor
Which one do u like wearing? I gravitate more towards the yellow gold jewelry.
Honored Contributor

Re: Yellow gold or white gold

Because of my coloring, I look better in yellow. But I love Southwestern jewelry, which is silver toned. I have a lot of that, with natural stones. I also have a sapphire ring, which I think looks better set in silver.

I think most people look a little better in one or the other because of their coloring, but I also think anyone can wear any jewelry that makes them happy! Smile

Frequent Contributor

I like both, but if I had to pick I would say yellow. I think I have more of a warm complexion, so yellow gold definately seems to look better on me.

Honored Contributor

I always go with yellow gold. I had a pair of platinum earrings I sold because people thought they were silver ! White gold would be the same problem.

Valued Contributor

Yellow gold. I don't like to mix colors and my wedding rings are gold so I just stayed with that.

Honored Contributor

White gold reminds me of my first husband.....so I only wear yellow

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

Love white gold.
Super Contributor

Yellow! It matches my hair color & glass frames. White gold looks too cold & dull.

Trusted Contributor

I'm coming to love all 3: white, yellow and rose. Until about 3 years ago I only had yellow. Started buying white and am getting a respectable collection. Then my daughter hipped me up to rose gold. I like it with my tan skin and am building pieces to wear. So I guess I like all gold, although yellow is my favorite.
Super Contributor

Unfortunately, I am a yellow gold girl. I bought the bracelet that was the Goldrush TSV. It's really lovely and I'm keeping it, so far. I have so pieces from "back. In the day" that are downright heavy, but that train left the station and mY never be seen again. I don 't like to mix metals so I am thinking of getting a pretty sterling band ring for a wedding rind and then buying some steel or sterling silver. I like the Israeli jewelry because they let It get a bit tarnished and I like that look.