Trusted Contributor

Re: Yellow gold or white gold

I like both.

Do the math.
Trusted Contributor

They both look good on me, so I buy and wear both.

Trusted Contributor

I prefer yellow gold but I love,love,love rose gold, which is very close to my skin tone. I have a piece or two in white gold because that's all the piece was available in & I really liked the item. To me, white gold reminds me of silver, which I don't like.(tarnishes very quickly on me)

Super Contributor

Except for my Southwestern jewelry, all my pieces are yellow gold. The Or Paz jewelry that's being shown this weekend has me longing for silver for the first time. I love the look of the slightly tarnished patina. I would love to get the large Roman glass ring.
Honored Contributor

I prefer and own more yellow gold but I also have a nice collection of white gold . I don't own a lot of SS but in the last three years or so, I have purchased a couple of SS pendants which I removed from the chain that came with and replaced with WG.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Respected Contributor

I like and own both, but white looks better on me.
Respected Contributor

I love jewelry and have a lot of yellow gold, white gold and sterling silver. I love them all, but I am really gravitating toward rose gold now. It has become my new favorite.

Honored Contributor

I wear yellow and rose gold. I have a few pieces of white gold but rarely wear it.

Honored Contributor

I love both and love mixed color and tricolor gold and love mixing colors with different individual pieces. Not so crazy about mixd color sterling.