Honored Contributor

Yes, the same Xavier stuff that was on HSN is now on ShopLC. Same vendor, the guy with the light-gray hair. He tells stories about Frans Xavier, a little bit of history. I love that style of jewelry. There are only a handful of things being sold right now. I hope they will bring in more! 

Honored Contributor

I was so happy to see them surface on LC last night that I ordered two rings.  At 19.99 how could I not?  That was more or less a welcome present to new customers, Jay was shocked they were going out so cheap.  They are talking about introducing genuine gemstones to the line, LC is a manufacturer and they can do anything.  I love their antique Deco and Edwardian styles.

Honored Contributor

@depglass! Which rings did you get? I loved them all.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Yes, the same Xavier stuff that was on HSN is now on ShopLC. Same vendor, the guy with the light-gray hair. He tells stories about Frans Xavier, a little bit of history. I love that style of jewelry. There are only a handful of things being sold right now. I hope they will bring in more! 

I am so glad these vendors are showing up in other places.  Can't believe so many good vendors have left HSN.  Emma Skye had nice stainless steel jewelry still looking to see where those pieces will show up.  Xavier has lovely pieces.  Glad you found him.

Honored Contributor

I have many of these pieces, I love it and the stories.