Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wow. Today (10/2) is Creede Silver Day and not one current post about it?

All I've seen so far from the recently viewed items is junk. It's sure not like it used to be in past years. They had better choices and better chunkier pieces of silver. What I've seen offered is just overpriced and looks cheap.

Trusted Contributor

I like the TSV, but I am really petite and I don't want anything too big. Also, I wear pearls when I dress up, which is not much, so I don't know how this would be casually and since it is so expensive I don't think that I would buy it. I hope that they have some good otto's later, but I really don't "need" anything. I have plenty of jewelry, but I like the simple herringbone chain they showed and the affinity diamond pave earrings and ring that they showed. I will just sit and watch tonight and see what else is offered. When you have a really solid jewelry wardrobe it take a special piece to make me want to buy.

Super Contributor

I think they are trying to get rid of some junk from the closet!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Over 2/3 of today's items are new so it cannot be ""old junk"".

Respected Contributor

I'd rather have some hand made art glass in silver than irradiated gemstones.
Honored Contributor

On 10/2/2014 Justice4all said: I'd rather have some hand made art glass in silver than irradiated gemstones.

I agree.

Honored Contributor

On 10/2/2014 colliegirls said:

Over 2/3 of today's items are new so it cannot be ""old junk"".

I think a lot of the new things are copies of older things. I have seen a couple of things presented that were not in the email they sent out. It's not all bad.

Honored Contributor

I thought Pat James DiMentri and Kerstin Lindquist looked really nice. Both dressed more formally than usual. Pat does a good job presenting on her own - calm, good explanations, no cliches, etc.

New Contributor

I've moved to post for first time today to express the same sentiments as you all. Like many of you said, I use to couldn't wait for Creede Silver Day back 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 years ago and would watch all day and buy. There were always some cute, unique earrings I would buy for under $30. For the past few years I've brought nothing, and I wanted to buy something, but the same cheap, look the same type jewelry is displayed. QVC needs to look at what they use to make that made people buy and start making that type of jewelry. There's people here who want to spend their money but won't because the jewelry is nothing special. We shop from home shopping network to see stuff and buy stuff we don't see in a store, but lately I've being seeing no better on QVC then the same stuff in the stores. I, too, have pieces that I brought in the past from Creede Silver Day and Diamonique Day and I'm in awe of them still. Their more beautiful then anything I see today. QVC...are you listening. Take these suggestions. Get new buyers, designers with an creative imagination, if you have to up the prices to make beautiful pieces, because the price of jewelry went up, I'm sure people will buy if the jewelry is irresistible.
Super Contributor

On 10/2/2014 faeriemoon said:
On 10/2/2014 jlkz said: Do you think QVC will get the message ????

No; they'll just wrongly deduce that jewelry doesn't sell and start pushing more electronics, mattresses and Vitamixes.

Sad, but true! There were a few items that tempted me, but way too expensive. Decided to get the ultrafine bead bracelet and matching necklace. More in my price range..... Don't care for the TSV at all. Too stiff looking and expensive.......