Contributor

I recognized Erin also. I get the feeling QVC may be watching Erin to see if she will be a good fit for them. She tends to overtalk the REAL show hosts I notice, but she is bright and energetic. I think she would be a nice addition to the host rotation.

Esteemed Contributor

She was on with Mary in the wee hours of Tuesday and then again with RIck later in the afternoon on Tuesday...I was wondering who she was...glad I cam across this thread...

I really see no need for her...the Hosts have been selling Diamonique for years...they know all there is to know about it...

Honored Contributor

It's not just DMQ it seems the hosts can no longer sell anything by themselves anymore.

Regular Contributor

I agree about Jennifer.  She's too fawning over everything.  Some of the things that the hosts say, especially the new hosts, really stretch the imagination, which I find irritating.  Plus, Jennifer and Kirsten own multiples of everything they sell from skinny tees to shoes.  I guess the Q must give them a lot of stuff.

Occasional Visitor

Erin Mosley is a diamonique representative, like other brands ex:  Clarks has Amy etc.

New Contributor

i personally thought antonella was doing a great job at jewelry the diamonique lady is unnecessary.

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

Sounds and looks like she's a host in training?  She's on with Jennifer Coffey(sp)? right now with diamonique show...both a bit nauseating frankly... JC always sounds like a second grade teacher explaining tonight's homework assignment.  Kinda feel bad for the host in traing, It's like lets play I'm the teacher and your the student,  Just heard Jennifer call the woman Erin.

I absolutely cannot listen to her.  She is sooooo dramatic.

Honored Contributor

@VirgoGirl wrote:

Who is the vendor on now with Jennifer? She looks very familiar like she's been a host on QVC.

I have not watched much but I noticed that jennifer has a new hair cut, well maybe not new but the first time I have seen it.  She looks great.

Honored Contributor

These older posts (from 2016?) need to be removed. Why beat a dead horse.

Isn’t it better to begin a current post, even on same subject?

Honored Contributor

I hadn't even noticed it was old.

I thought the mods put some sort of hold on old threads so they couldn't be dragged out of the attic.  Guess not.