Regular Contributor

Who is the vendor on now with Jennifer? She looks very familiar like she's been a host on QVC.

Valued Contributor

I wondered too.   Maybe she's now the spokesperson for DMQ?

Super Contributor

She is ERIN MOSELY and she use to be on JTV along with her husband Jeff. I think she then became a real estate agent. Don;t ask me how she ended up on QVC peddling Diamonique!

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Respected Contributor

Sounds and looks like she's a host in training?  She's on with Jennifer Coffey(sp)? right now with diamonique show...both a bit nauseating frankly... JC always sounds like a second grade teacher explaining tonight's homework assignment.  Kinda feel bad for the host in traing, It's like lets play I'm the teacher and your the student,  Just heard Jennifer call the woman Erin.

Regular Contributor

Didn't watch JTV so didn't see her there. It's almost like I remember her selling something else on QVC.

Honored Contributor

via the homeshoppingista     JTV Alum Erin Moseley Is QVC’s New Diamonique Rep

Former Jewelry Television host Erin Moseley has landed a new gig, as the Diamonique rep on QVC.

She revealed the news on Facebook yesterday.

“I’m excited to finally announce I have been asked by QVC to represent Diamonique on air!” she wrote.

“I’m honored, thrilled and can’t wait to get started tomorrow. Not sure if it’s possible to thank my hubby Jeff Moseley enough for his support and encouragement. Life is full of twists and turns and I’m lucky to have him enjoy the ride with me! Stay tuned for lots of fun to come friends!”

Erin’s husband Jeff is another former JTV host, making them one of a number of good-looking home-shopping couples, in the mold of Judy Crowell and Paul Deasy on Evine Live now.

https://homeshoppingista.wordpress.com/2016/05/10/jtv-alum-erin-moseley-is-qvcs-new-diamonique-rep/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2

4_1_72.gif4_1_72.gif4_1_72.gif4_1_72.gif

"JC always sounds like a second grade teacher explaining tonight's homework assignment."

JC also whispers when selling high end ($1k+) jewelry. Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

Since when does QVC need a Diamonqiue REP?!?? LOL

After all these years without one and now this... ?? 

So weird. It looks as though QVC is doing away with jewelry altogether anyway. Hardly any new pieces and jewelry shows are so few and far between. And lately jewelry seems to have all these "sales", like they're clearing things out. 

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

Sounds and looks like she's a host in training?  She's on with Jennifer Coffey(sp)? right now with diamonique show...both a bit nauseating frankly... JC always sounds like a second grade teacher explaining tonight's homework assignment.  Kinda feel bad for the host in traing, It's like lets play I'm the teacher and your the student,  Just heard Jennifer call the woman Erin.

She is not a host in training.  She represents Diamonique.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Thanks...I don't remember seeing diamonique reps, just the hosts selling it.  Must be something new.