Valued Contributor

Re: What do you know about Absolute?

Thank you everyone! I've never had a bad experience with DMQ so if my new ring is as pretty as it looks and good quality I think I'll be very happy!!
Esteemed Contributor

I have some ShopHQ Brilliante from Sonia Bitton, when she was there.  The stones still look nice.  The term they always used was sterling silver with Brilliante was/is "bathed in" gold.  Never did they say plated or give the microns to determine if it is vermeil.  I wear it a lot and lucky for me it still looks good.  The gold is still there too.  That's how I determine how good a piece is.  Rose Gold over SS.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@Zhills wrote:

Diamonique, Absolute and ShopHQ's Brilliante are all excellent quality.  I purchased several pieces when they were setting it in gold.  I have a Brilliante stone set in Platinum.  They are all beautiful (and old).  I haven't tried Belle Luce.

@Zhills     I bought a 2 carat CZ solitaire "engagement ring" set in gold from K-MART in 1995.   People think it's real..... it was about $75........  

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

It's CZ just like diamonique and any other CZ you would find online or at B&M store. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Zhills wrote:

Diamonique, Absolute and ShopHQ's Brilliante are all excellent quality.  I purchased several pieces when they were setting it in gold.  I have a Brilliante stone set in Platinum.  They are all beautiful (and old).  I haven't tried Belle Luce.

I have and love the Bella Luce. Especially the Vanna K pieces. Gorgeous! 

Occasional Contributor

Yes- I really like Bella Luce- very on trend designs- very affordable with a lovely sparkle. Will always love my Ripka DMQ---Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

I have a 2 carat emerald cut solitaire Absolute that I purchased years ago. It is set in sterling.  I don't wear it often but is as pretty today as it was years ago. 

Honored Contributor

I also have several pieces of Sonia Bittons Brilliante, gorgeous, but the one I wear most often, the gold has worn off in the back, but no one notices. 

Respected Contributor

good one spursfan2! I have some absolute bling.just as diamonique it gets cloudy over time.

Honored Contributor

I'd be willing to bet all cubic zirconia is made in the same big pot in the same factory. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment