Contributor

What are these things called......

and where can I order more?  The little plastic jars with basket and brush for cleaning jewelry.  jewelry cleaner.jpg

Contributor

Re: What are these things called......

Just look up "jewelry cleaner solutions" on the Amaz-- website.

Respected Contributor

They sell this type of jewelry cleaner at Walmart. They have it with items at the jewelry counter and probably you can purchase it online.

Honored Contributor

our local jewelry store sells large containers like this.

they will give you a free small jar and polishing cloth for free just for stopping in if you ask (no basket in it though.)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I found it at either my local Stop & Shop or else it was at the Big Y, I shop both so don't remember which. If you don't have those in your area both are large chain grocery stores. The brand is Weiman and the liquid cleaner is blue. Has the little brush and the basket. 

Honored Contributor

I get mine at WalMart too, they have one for silver and one for gold, in the jewelry dept.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I got mine at Walmart last year.

Contributor

Thanks everyone for your suggestions, but I am looking for the empty container to use to fill with cleaner I already have. What are these called? I've searched and searched.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Have never seen nor heard of. If no one knows & you can't find maybe just buy the cleaner suggested at Walmart and when the solution gets dirty save & reuse the container for your cleaner. 

I actually searched on Amazon for you. No luck.

Edited to say....try Parkway Plastics. You can mix & match containers/brush/baskets. Not cheap by a long shot.

Honored Contributor

CVS has two kinds.  Sterling cleaner and gold/gem cleaner/