Respected Contributor

Re: WHAT'S YOUR TASTE IN PEARLS?

Take a photo and load it into your photo section of your computer or phone.  Touch the insertion image button .IMG_3016.JPG

Respected Contributor

IMG_3018.JPG

Respected Contributor

Find the photo you are loading.

resizecherry2 (1) (1).jpg

Respected Contributor

insert and putsh insert image button.IMG_5694.JPG

Respected Contributor

image.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@Ingykiz wrote:

I would love to post a pic of my Sea of Cortez strand. It was a custom necklace from an Az jeweler who put 22K hand made spacers between each pearl. The color is beautiful. I don' know how to post a picSmiley Happy

I have seen quite a few strands and I do collect the pearls and mabe` also.

Respected Contributor

Love all pearls except those colored like X-mas tree beads. 

But for me, for my skin tone I love the white or blush  salt water high shine pearles.

I wish I had Mikimoto pearls, but I do not, so I enjoy my Akoyas and fresh water pearls. I also have very pretty coin pearls by Mastoloni.

Honored Contributor

Many years ago my husband gave me a 36" strand of pearls. Loved them...wore them long and doubled. About 15 yrs. ago I had them "redone" w/ invisible screw on pearl closures. Then I had a 22" necklace and 2  7" bracelets. They all can connect to be 36" again or the 22" necklace w/ a 7" bracelet screwed on, etc. Now that I have 2 young granddaughters, when they each turn Sweet 16, after restringing the pearls, each girl will receive an 18" pearl necklace. I hope they treasure it as much as I have.

Honored Contributor

@depglass  I wear my pearls w/ jeans or blk. pants and a chambray shirt. I see them the same as the statement necklaces w/ all the rhinestones & sparkle. I also dress up my jeans and sweaters w/ those. As long as they're insured, wear your pearls and enjoy them. 

Contributor

I pretty much love all pearls! my favorites from my collection are my multicolored baroque freshwater ones. They are huge and glow. Some day I would like a strand of golden southsea but don't know if that will ever happen!

I have some "knock-around" dyed Honora pearls that I love to wear casually, with jeans or summer dresses. I wear a lot of sunscreen in the summe and I don't care if I damage one of those strands! I do get compliemtns on them since they are so colorful.