Esteemed Contributor
I'm so tempted on getting that watch. It's very unique with all the loose, cut stones in it. I have a ton of her gemstone jewelry and her cz jewelry, send her quality is superb. You can wear her pieces with casual clothing. I do all the time. I don't attend black tie affairs.
Super Contributor

I have quite a few of her pieces, gemstones and absolute. They are beautiful and the quality is outstanding. I'm always looking to add more to my collection. There's no comparison between VW and Diamonique. Her designs are extraordinary; lately, Diamonique has been quite boring. Same old/same old.

Honored Contributor

The stones are similar in quality. What's different are the designs and which you like is just personal taste. One is not better than the other. Just different.

Honored Contributor

I have a lot of her jewelry. Mainly from past years when it was set in gold. I have a few pieces of about a year ago.

I think her quality is STILL better than a lot of the stuff they sell on HSN. I just don't think (other than her's and a few) the quality control over there is as good as QVC.

Just my opinion.

Honored Contributor

I would be remiss if I didn't say (I tried to post it a few days ago and QVC would not let me) that their Technibond (the one I have) is excellent. I haven't bought any recently.

I tried to post it when QVC had their gold rush. I have Technibond that is EXACTLY like the gold that QVC was offering. It was even made in Turkey (like their gold).

I'm not a gold person (refuse to buy gold these days) but in the past I have quite a bit of it. It looks exactly like what I saw on TV.

QVC would not let me post this when they had their gold show. Over and over it was deleted. I thought that was funny.

Obviously, people who know gold would know the difference. I don't know why they felt threatened.

Let's see if this makes it up!

Respected Contributor
I have only one piece by her, a watch with Absolute CZs from May be 10 years ago. It was $36. Whenever I wear it I get complements and people really think they are real diamonds.
Trusted Contributor

I got the most magnificent VW absolute ring (Mirabella set stone) that evokes gasps of awe from people whenever I wear it!

The workmanship and attention to detail are second to none (including real diamond jewelry I own) and the creativity and technical know-how to set all the intricate stone work is simply exceptional. I truly enjoy wearing that ring and intend to pass it down to my grandchildren!

Highlighted
Super Contributor

She reminds me of the ads in Town & Country. I wish I hadn't read this thread, feeling very gemmy at the moment now.

Respected Contributor

I have several of her rings and watches and love what I have. Even the larger pieces are nice and I can wear them anytime with anything. I usually wear just jeans and they look just fine with jeans regardless how big they are. They are all very well made and have had most for quite some time but also have ones I recently purchased. I always get compliments on anything of hers I wear. Even my DH says the pieces I have are very well made and look really good. I am only 5 feet tall, barely, and they are just fine on me regardless of size although several years ago I wouldn't have bought a large ring or watch for myself, do now though.

Super Contributor

VW is famous for her bridge designs in rings. I own a few from her gemstone line. Very unique pieces with intricate designs. Her vermeil seems to last forever compared to other designers vermeil pieces. She also has gold rings available now.