Esteemed Contributor

I like the line.  I purchased two rings & I love them.  I love Sterling and chunky pieces & these rings are substantial without the price tag of a silver piece of that size.  My fingers do not turn green and if they peel it's quite reasonable to have them dipped again or I coat silvertone with clear nail polish with fashion jewelry I have.  This looks like it will hold up not like the bronze or clad items I have purchased.  I do prefer the real thing but these pieces caught my eye.  I live PT in Italy and tho made in Spain I have seen the brand in larger cities there. 

Trusted Contributor

A friend sells this line in her store, and she's really frustrated with the fact that repairs have to go to Spain.  It can take months to get a piece back.

Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee

I have this dragonfly on my wish list. Really striking and if you watch the video it has great movement- I especially like how there is no wrong size if it flips around.  I think it would look great with a sweater in the winter season.  I watched this brand's show I think last week.  I thought it odd that the jewelry theme was very beachy- nothing wrong with that but it was shown at the end of the summer season at full price! Not the best timing to introduce a new brand.