Respected Contributor

Turquoise Network Site In NM

[ Edited ]

Has anyone dealt with the site Turquoise Network in Albuquerque, NM?  I saw this bee pendant on sale for $39 from there, but I've never heard of them before.

Image result for turquoise network bee pendant

Honored Contributor

Re: Turquoise Network Site In NM

[ Edited ]

@aubnwa01 wrote:

Has anyone dealt with the site Turquoise Network in Albuquerque, NM?  I saw this bee pendant on sale for $39 from there, but I've never heard of them before.

I'm sorry I have not heard of the site but I had to remark that the little bee is very pretty.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@aubnwa01 wrote:

@aubnwa01 GOOD NEWS. If your aprehensive about ordering from them directly, they are on Amazon. You don't have to share any credit card info from them and the purchase is somewhat safer this way.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I'm sorry I have not heard of the site but I had to remark that the little bee is very pretty.

@Mindy D  It's not actually that little.  It's 1½" X 1½" in size.

ETA: This same pendant is also available in an all turquoise version.

Esteemed Contributor

My guess is that this piece isn't native made.  The lapis is infused with brass or gold (a 

la Jay King); I've never seen this in a native made piece. Depends on whether this is important to you (it is to me).

Honored Contributor

I've never heard of them but I'd be very suspicious and look East to China.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

@aubnwa01 GOOD NEWS. If your aprehensive about ordering from them directly, they are on Amazon. You don't have to share any credit card info from them and the purchase is somewhat safer this way.

@aubnwa01 From their website

Are your gemstones all real?
Yes! We use only genuine gemstones in our jewelry, including high quality Turquoise, Lapis, Spiny Oyster, and others. Visit our gemstone page to learn more about the stones we use. Also visit our understanding turquoise page for an informative article about the different types of turquoise on the market today.

We are members of the Gemological Institute of America (GIA).

Note:  The only exception is our "Fashionista/Faux Collection" (which clearly states what materials are used in product descriptions).

Where is your jewelry made?
Our jewelry is made in the Philippines and China, and meets very high quality standards, including those of major retailers. Due to the nature of semiprecious stones and handcrafted jewelry, variations in colors/shades and minor imperfections are normal. All items are labeled with

Honored Contributor

I've never heard of them but it's just $39, if you love the pendant, buy it.  You are risking much.  A lot of shopping channel jewelry is made in China now, that's why the prices are so low.  Just read the description carefully to make sure that it's genuine turquoise and not resin or plastic.  

Honored Contributor

I was getting ready to get @Kachina624  in on the thread glad to see she seen it. She's really into Southwestern kind of jewelry.

Respected Contributor

I'm not a collector or connoisseur of SW jewelry or anything like that, even though I live in AZ.  I was just looking for a silver pendant with a bee on it & this one came up. 

I did order it & it has already shipped, so I'll see what I get!  It was a reasonable price.