Contributor

I agree with you AuntMame! The ring is stunning, and I'm so glad that I took the chance on it. It's much more blue than it looked on the screen. And,yes,it is a special occasion ring.I can't wait to have the occasion towear it!

Honored Contributor

I'm not one for large jewelry. I inherited a large aquamarine ring from my grandmother's collection and I was so uncomfortable wearing it I had it reset into a necklace. The necklace part is black onyx and the aqua sits in the center with some filigree metal work holding it. I'm more comfortabe wearing it this way than I was as a ring.

Valued Contributor

@151949 wrote:

I'm not one for large jewelry. I inherited a large aquamarine ring from my grandmother's collection and I was so uncomfortable wearing it I had it reset into a necklace. The necklace part is black onyx and the aqua sits in the center with some filigree metal work holding it. I'm more comfortabe wearing it this way than I was as a ring.

That sounds beautiful! What a lovely way to remember your grandmother!

I think the stone in the Meghan ring would make a knock-out pendant. Hope QVC considers doing something like that.

Years ago they had a TSV of a humongous Swiss blue topaz set in a 14K pendant. Still kick myself for not having splurged on it. It was about $150 which was a lot at the time. Not that it isn't now, but back then it was far too much to spend on impulse on jewelry.