Trusted Contributor

Re: The Grace Kelly Collection! OMG

I have only 2 choices...One Time and Every year on this date.  To set up it lists only Special date or a holiday so I  chose Special date.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KLevineFan wrote:

I have only 2 choices...One Time and Every year on this date.  To set up it lists only Special date or a holiday so I  chose Special date.

@KLevineFan, Thanks for the follow-up.    What you describe is what normally happens when going directly into "My Account," then "Reminders," and using the "Add A New Reminder" option there. 

That method doesn't seem to work properly -- so you have to login, go to the "Program Guide" first and locate one of the shows, and add the reminder there (and be sure to click/tap "Save Reminder").  Then you can go over to "My Account" and edit.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo Thank you for the instructions, I appreciate that. I can also set a reminder on my tv through Comcast.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did start with Program Guide, then My Account to edit Reminders.  Forget it, dont care anymore!  

Honored Contributor

@KLevineFan wrote:

I did start with Program Guide, then My Account to edit Reminders.  Forget it, dont care anymore!  

@KLevineFan,   I know it's frustrating -- wish I could be there to look at it and see what the problem is.   I'm sorry it's not working for you.   Don't hesitate to ask any of us, on this thread or another one, if you decide later to give it another try.   (((hugs)))   

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Contributor

The story about the Grace Kelly Chanel necklace reminds me of the story of the Jackie Kennedy Chanel paper clip necklace. 

Respected Contributor

The man(Philip Katz) who sells Grace Kelly also sold Jackie Kennedy Jewelry.  His stories are wonderful.

Honored Contributor

I’d like to see some of these pieces re-worked and done in Diamonique instead of crystals.