Trusted Contributor

The Grace Kelly Collection! OMG

I am so happy I stumbled on the special two hour Grace Kelly show yesterday on QVC2.  I loved all the stories and photos.

I kept thinking I would like to get something from the collection for my mom, however, since she wears so much silver I didn't think she would appreciate it as much!  

The vendor is so knowledgeable and engaging!! I found myself glued to the screen just waiting for what he was going to say.  Antonella was super reserved and really let him do most of the talking.....

These kind of shows are what keep me watching the Q despite some of my favorite hosts being long gone!!

Honored Contributor

Re: The Grace Kelly Collection! OMG

Thanks for posting. I loved Princess Grace and I’m sure her jewelry was as beautiful as she. (I don’t watch the Q stations unless it’s something I’m interested in purchasing but I browse the program guide.)

Trusted Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

Thanks for posting. I loved Princess Grace and I’m sure her jewelry was as beautiful as she. (I don’t watch the Q stations unless it’s something I’m interested in purchasing but I browse the program guide.)

@OKPrincess

Some of the stories shared were so good!

One piece was a copy of a Coco Chanel necklace from the 20s that Princess Grace purchaced at auction in 1978!!   If you look up Rue de Paris--- the video is still there with the story.... so interesting Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@JasoninBoston Ok thank you.

0AA9A8EB-66F6-485C-8ACC-D75376499DB0.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

@JasoninBoston Ok thank you.

0AA9A8EB-66F6-485C-8ACC-D75376499DB0.jpeg

What a lovely photo!!

Valued Contributor

I caught a bit of the show and it was fantastic! Antonella was a wonderful host, and the guest had a lot of interesting stories to tell. My favorite story was the necklace that was designed from pieces of the road. So cool! Antonella is becoming my absolute favorite host and would love to see her more Smiley Happy I hope to see another Grace Kelly Collection show soon!

Trusted Contributor

@MandyG06 wrote:

I caught a bit of the show and it was fantastic! Antonella was a wonderful host, and the guest had a lot of interesting stories to tell. My favorite story was the necklace that was designed from pieces of the road. So cool! Antonella is becoming my absolute favorite host and would love to see her more Smiley Happy I hope to see another Grace Kelly Collection show soon!

@MandyG06

Yes!  I loved that story too.  It was the Rue de Paris necklace...  The video is that includes the story is now on the site..... If anyone else wants to hear it!!  Just search that item and it comes up Smiley Happy

Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

@JasoninBoston @OKPrincess @MandyG06  Sounds like some videos need to be watched! Agreed, Antonella is an excellent host.  Thanks for the heads-up since I no longer watch the actual shows. The history would have been amazing; sorry to have missed it. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

I am so happy I stumbled on the special two hour Grace Kelly show yesterday on QVC2.  I loved all the stories and photos.

I kept thinking I would like to get something from the collection for my mom, however, since she wears so much silver I didn't think she would appreciate it as much!  

The vendor is so knowledgeable and engaging!! I found myself glued to the screen just waiting for what he was going to say.  Antonella was super reserved and really let him do most of the talking.....

These kind of shows are what keep me watching the Q despite some of my favorite hosts being long gone!!

@JasoninBoston  I, too, love the pictures and stories, as well as the jewelry pieces.  Phillip mentioned that on July 18th, he will be on QVC with the Grace Kelly Collection.  I just checked the program guide and he is on from 2:00am-3:00am and then again from 10:00am-12:00pm.  I am looking forward to more new pieces...pictures and stories!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Trusted Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@JasoninBoston wrote:

@JasoninBoston  I, too, love the pictures and stories, as well as the jewelry pieces.  Phillip mentioned that on July 18th, he will be on QVC with the Grace Kelly Collection.  I just checked the program guide and he is on from 2:00am-3:00am and then again from 10:00am-12:00pm.  I am looking forward to more new pieces...pictures and stories!Cat Very Happy

@Pandalady

Thanks for the heads up!

Phillip is such a great vendor.... I really enjoy learning from him!!