New Contributor

I know it has been gone a while, but does anyone know why QVC stopped carrying Tacori?  I loved it.  I had a ring which I really loved and lost it - wish I could purchase another one!!  QVC - Please consider featuring it again!!!

Honored Contributor

@Allena 

So do i!!!

My favorite Tacori that i bought was..either siver or white gold   hoop earings  with yellow canary stones!

plus a bought 3 or 4 of the Tacori rings!

I also would love to see them sold again on QVC!

try searching on ebay

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

@Allena wrote:

I know it has been gone a while, but does anyone know why QVC stopped carrying Tacori?  I loved it.  I had a ring which I really loved and lost it - wish I could purchase another one!!  QVC - Please consider featuring it again!!!

Allena, I also loved their line. They are an Armenian Jewelry family with a great strong reputation and tradition who take such pride in their work. I had a several pieces but over the years, ended up giving them away or selling on ebay because of fit or not enough use. I tend to wear the same rings over and over now in my late 60's. But try ebay, they might have some pieces that others are selling.

Valued Contributor

tacori was the very best.  Purchased a couple of pieces and wish they were back at qvc

Respected Contributor

Jewerly isn't a major focus for QVC anymore. Hence, several key employees left QVC a few years back. The "gold buyer", the "Harrison Ford" man, and of course Lisa R.

Trusted Contributor

Tacori is still very much alive and thriving as an independent jewelry house.  The line they brought here to QVC was different from their coutour line, just the way RIpka has her higher end line vs. here at the Q. 

I cannot tell you why Tacori is no longer here with their Q-designed line, can only guess the decision was made from a business standpoint.  However, the family continues to create wonderful pieces and can be found at their own website, as well as can be found at other retailers.  Good Luck!

Respected Contributor

Ebay has Tacori pieces in both diamond and cz.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@Allena wrote:

@Allena   Just a guess, but I had noticed Q was beginning to knock off some of their designs...scroll work, settings, etc. 

Respected Contributor

@ahoymate wrote:

Jewerly isn't a major focus for QVC anymore. Hence, several key employees left QVC a few years back. The "gold buyer", the "Harrison Ford" man, and of course Lisa R.

Post hoc ergo propter hoc

: after this, therefore because of this : because an event occurred first, it must have caused this later event used to describe a fallacious argument

Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

tacori was the very best.  Purchased a couple of pieces and wish they were back at qvc

I purchased a ring years ago, I love it, however I gave it to my daughter in law because i was not wearing it enough and she loves it, she wears it every daySmiley Happy

Tacori designs were lovely. I heard that Q was hurting their brand.  Not sure this is true.

Charles Winston on JTV does many pieces that are Bellas and JTV is not hurting his brand.  Same with Vanna K she sells very expensive pieces but she also does beautiful pieces in Bellas.  What ever the reason Tacori had beautiful pieces on Q.  I have seen Tacori rings in magazines and their pieces on Q were just as lovely.  I really enjoyed just going through their pages.  It took me forever to pick one.  Smiley Happy