Respected Contributor

Re: TWO MORE DAYS TILL JUDITH RIPKA!!!!!!

I'm here waiting, too. Keep up the enthusiasm...I need incentive to get off my bum!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Super Contributor

On 1/30/2014 waterbaby said: I love that cross also. I think it would look great with my JR 2 honey corundum pieces. If we are able to get out today my plan is jeans, camel Linea WK turtleneck, navy sweater, JR 2 Nautical bracelet with estate cuff, WSL necklace with JR 2 BQD enhancer, ambrosia HD and BQD earrings, hematite doublet ring, regent watch, Tubogas. After I do Pilates, I'm not shaking anything, I've just put it all back into place!!!!!

Waterbaby!!!

I love it! Your look is inspiring....classic yet chic! How is that Tubogas holding up? NICE!! You're right! That cross will look great with the Honey Corundum!

Okay you get a "free pass" today for being a good girl and doing Pilates!!

Tomorrow....is "Happy Dance Day!" I am forewarning you, you will have to do a happy dance sometime tomorrow....if you don't I will have to punish you some how...That's it! You are not allowed to purchase a JR ring if you don't do the happy dance tomorrow! Okay?

Super Contributor

On 1/30/2014 Sheesh said:

I'm here waiting, too. Keep up the enthusiasm...I need incentive to get off my bum!

Hi Sheesh!

I don't know if I can keep it up all day? My morning coffee is starting to wear off!!!

You want to get off your bum? This is what you do! Get up and run outside and scream....., "I'M A RIPKANISTA AND PROUD OF IT!!!" Five times while spinning around with your head held high in the air. LOL!

Don't worry about all the people that will look at you as you were a nut! Explain to them you are taking orders from a "NUT!" Then they will understand....just put my name out there! I am using mind control!

Just Shake It Sheesh!!!

Super Contributor

****214 VIEWS!!!!

*****AND ONLY 12 REPLIES!!!!

*****COME ON GIRLS I KNOW YOU ARE OUT THERE......

******ARE YOU GETTING EXCITED????!!!!

*********I'M TELLING JUDITH THAT NO ONE WILL HAVE FUN WITH ME!!!!

**********IS GLITTER PUSS, RIGHT?

******SHAKE IT! WIGGLE IT! HOP-HOP-HIPPITY-HOP....NOW BOP!!!!

Super Contributor

Me2Me, l hope that Judith or someone o her staff reads this thread!!! I absolutely love your enthusiasm!!!!!! Can u keep this up til her shows???
Trusted Contributor

darn it I keep thinking about that rhodolite bracelet too after I said prices were too high so I wasn't going to watch!! If i thought there was a chance of a reduced special price I would be more excited, but I know that isn't going to happen. I need willpower!!

Thanks for the upbeat thread!!!

Valued Contributor

Are you kidding me! SNOOPY himself taught me how to Happy Dance Smiley Happy.

Better yet, I can do the Tina Turner "Rollin' On the River" throwing my long hair back and forth. So there! Top that one, tee hee!

Super Contributor

On 1/30/2014 equss said:

darn it I keep thinking about that rhodolite bracelet too after I said prices were too high so I wasn't going to watch!! If i thought there was a chance of a reduced special price I would be more excited, but I know that isn't going to happen. I need willpower!!

I want that bracelet also. I'm losing the battle with my willpower or lack there of!!!!!
Super Contributor

On 1/30/2014 equss said:

I wish we had this much enthusiasm for the other jewelry shows and lines. {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Ah, well.

Honored Contributor

Me2Me ~ I am not twerkin' but boppin' to the JR jingle of the bracelets as I do the JR wiggle!

~ Mick Smiley Happy

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G