Super Contributor

Wow - just heard the TSV will be a hinged cuff with either lapis, mop or turq on each end - that sounds fab - hope there is a small size -

Hey ladies - are you all still alive out there? Missing the "porch talk" - although kind of cold for that I guess - LOL - anyone bought anything new lately?

Super Contributor

$179.00

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

Hi CL! It does come in small, medium and large from what I read on the other thread. Thanks for posting, and I miss you and everybody too! I have been good, but had a really nice Christmas . . received some oldies but goodies! How about you . . anything new lately?

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Frequent Contributor

That looks gorgeous! Thanks for the pic jugtown! Do we know how much it will be? The turquoise is calling to me.

Valued Contributor
Hi CL and jugs!!! I LOVE this cuff... can't wait 'til they open the gates! I'm rarin' and ready to go. Smiley Happy I'm looking forward to seeing it presented. Hope everyone has been well! xo
Valued Contributor

Ohhhh! That's awfully nice!

Are those stones doublets? With crystals on top? I love that glowing look.

The turquoise or mop will be a hard choice for me!

Frequent Contributor

Hi Sistas! On the porch now....love hinged bangles, heck, love cuffs also!!!! i am always in trouble!{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Regular Contributor

This is great! It has been way too quiet on the porch. This gives us something to talk about. I do love this cuff and it looks like a complement to the signature collection. Hard for me to decide which one I like best! And Ali is right. I am sure there will be lots more temptation come February!

Valued Contributor

I second that, sistas! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Hi cel, never, and Pagan! And newlawgirl... *waving* I'm not sure we've met... helloooooo!

Regular Contributor

Ali, Have you gotten any new CP? Maybe you can post a pic. I so enjoy looking at all your necklace collection pictures. It gives me ideas! I should really do a CP album sort of as a catalog with all the pieces I have. I often wonder if CP has kept one of every piece she has done? Wouldnt that be a lovely display!