Super Contributor
On 1/28/2014 neverenoughCPJ said:

I am in love with my new bracelet. I got the mother of pearl. It arrived today and it is so pretty. I always love pieces with nice silver work and this silver work is beautiful. Would love to have it in all the gem choices!

Congrats Never . . I'm sure it looks beauteous on you!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Valued Contributor
On 1/28/2014 cooking lady said:

That's amazing - see how she keeps her prices down - and don't forget - her jewelry is made in the USA which should cost more - but somehow she does it - it's because her cut isn't so big as other ""prima donna's"" - such as JR - to name a few!! No wonder we love her - her amazing designs - top quality and the ability to bring it to us at a fair price!!

Well said --- I completely agree with you !!!!

Regular Contributor
On 1/28/2014 cooking lady said:

That's amazing - see how she keeps her prices down - and don't forget - her jewelry is made in the USA which should cost more - but somehow she does it - it's because her cut isn't so big as other "prima donna's" - such as JR - to name a few!! No wonder we love her - her amazing designs - top quality and the ability to bring it to us at a fair price!!

I'm just shocked at her prices now that I've seen the design, quality, and aesthetic in person. Big kudos to Carolyn for putting out such a great line and creating jobs! It's an impressive feat.

Super Contributor
On 1/30/2014 ChicagoHeather said:

Big kudos to Carolyn for putting out such a great line and creating jobs!

Exactly why I only purchase directly from her company, or through her vendors, and not the secondary market. Jobs are important to our country!

Plus, I get the warranty and excellent customer service! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}