Occasional Contributor
What is your favorite BT cuff or bracelet.
Occasional Contributor
I'm looking for a piece with good color.
Super Contributor

JayCee, I don't have any of Judih's BT cuffs. I do have a couple of her BT rings I really like. I hope someone can give u answers

Occasional Contributor
Pepper22-thanks so much for your reply. I'm thinking this is the same for a lot of the forum.
Contributor

The only BT cuff or bracelet that I have is from a few years ago (sorry, I do not know the item number), and it like the Lil Sis version of The Cuff. It has light blue topaz where the Diamonique would be. It also has touches of yellow clad just around the stone areas.

When it first arrived, I remember feeling a little disappointed because the stones were a lighter blue than I thought that they would be. But, it has turned out that it makes it a great neutral, along the lines of prasiolite, but a bit more saturated than that.

The gold clad around the stones also pops their color. I get tons of compliments on it.

I just got the clip version of the newer 10 ct. blue topaz button earrings, and receive compliments on those every time that I wear them. (They are the ones that are mainly stone and only have a tiny bit of Diamonique.) They match the cuff perfectly. There is a new cuff that matches those, but I did not get it. I am thinking that the stones are along the same lines, color-wise.

The earrings were expensive, but, because I can only use clips, I buy less frequently. I do have some London blue topaz Ripka earrings, and, while they are beautiful, I find that the lighter color gets more wear, as it is more neutral.

Hope this makes sense.

Contributor

Hi Jaycee,

I only have one BT cuff or bracelet-- it is J268437 which is on clearance for $99. Yes, the BT are a bit light, but as was mentioned above, that color makes it a great neutral. It goes great with jeans, and while the size of this cuff is narrow/small, it makes it great for stacking IMHO.

Occasional Contributor
Tk and Fuji. Thank you so much for your replies. I'm not sure which ring you meant tk, but you made it sound divine. And Fuji, I have that little bangle along with 2 older bangles from about 5 years ago that I haven't worn in awhile. Got them all out and they look great together. I might also consider adding the J269783, which I had not been considering before. Smaller stones that reviews claim have good color. Thanks again for your help.
Frequent Contributor
Hi JayCee, My favorite blue topaz cuff is the 31 cttw sky blue topaz hinged cuff J281840 that I got from my DH for my birthday last month. It is a beautiful, albeit pricey, well made, heavy cuff. Even though it is a sky blue topaz cuff, the stones I received are a well saturated medium color blue. It is gorgeous and I already have gotten many compliments on it. I especially love it because the stones are my birthstone. If you get it enjoy.
Frequent Contributor

I own J281840 and absolutely love it! Looks very couture but yet is wearable. The BT is a beautiful shade of blue!

Honored Contributor

Judith uses beautiful blue topaz and I've long wanted one of her rings blue topaz rings in Swiss or sky blue, but unfortunately, I want one with little or no DMQ and it appears that is just not an option. Would've loved the bypass ring, but it seems to have come and gone so quickly and wasn't restocked. I'm not big on the bypass style, but hers appeared to be really very pretty.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...