Trusted Contributor

Often shouting about my favorite shopping destination- TJMX - just wanted to share the beautiful earrings and fun pendant necklace. Feather necklace was marked down to $10. Earrings from 16.99-19.99. IMG_1469.JPG

IMG_1468.JPG

IMG_1465.JPG

IMG_1467.JPG

⚓️
Honored Contributor

Love, love, love  TJ's. It's my happy place.😻

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

tj's is my absolute favorite place to buy jewelry.  This last year, i got many things from RLM there. (robert lee morris)

Who knew he was "my style" certainly not me. 

I had seen him in passing on Q before, but never watched a show. 

I always stop in there to check the new offerings there. 

Respected Contributor

The feather necklace is beautiful!! LOVE!!

Valued Contributor

When they know you by name, you go there a lot. I go to the  TJmaxx that's close to my  job,  but  the one closer to my home has  a better selection of jewelry,handbags,furniture,and HOMEGOODS is right across the street.  I don't always purchase. I usually go  3 TO 4 times a month.

Valued Contributor

When they know you by name, you go there a lot. I go to the TJmaxx that's close to my  job,  but  the one closer to my home has  a better selection of jewelry,handbags,furniture,and HOMEGOODS is right across the street.  I don't always purchase. I usually go  3 TO 4 times a month.

Trusted Contributor

Re: TJMX Jewelry

[ Edited ]

@kittyloo - I too, have seen some of his things there, good quality 👍🏼! And seen Judith RIpka's pieces too!  There's so many nice jewelry items, it's just so difficult to choose one. I love leverback earrings, so I'll check for those. It is also my favorite ❤️jewelry store!! I also love & buy kitchen items, linens, etc; I would be in deep doo-doo if I worked there. I would not be able to bring a paycheck home. I had a friend who many many years ago worked at Kmart, when her children were small, for extra income and she ran a register and just kept spending her paycheck because she was ringing up all these sale items, etc. plus her employee discount. Unfortunately that would be me if I worked at TJM (or Marshall's). 

⚓️
Respected Contributor

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

@kittyloo - I too, have seen some of his things there, good quality 👍🏼! And seen Judith RIpka's pieces too!  There's so many nice jewelry items, it's just so difficult to choose one. I love leverback earrings, so I'll check for those. It is also my favorite ❤️jewelry store!! I also love & buy kitchen items, linens, etc; I would be in deep doo-doo if I worked there. I would not be able to bring a paycheck home. I had a friend who many many years ago worked at Kmart, when her children were small, for extra income and she ran a register and just kept spending her paycheck because she was ringing up all these sale items, etc. plus her employee discount. Unfortunately that would be me if I worked at TJM (or Marshall's). 

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

yes, i actually did work at tjmaxx many moons ago.  In the jewelry dept of course.  

I got first picks when all the new stuff came in. sorta obsessed. Cat Surprised

Valued Contributor

I have been a TJM jewelry stalker for years and enjoy the quality and value of my purchases.  Of late I have gravitated to pieces by Meridith Leigh that are solid sterling silver with a touch of 14K gold. Her gemstones are high quality.  I am fortunate to have 4 stores close to me.