Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

You are great at finding things @lolakimono, but that's not the brooch she's wearing.  Murphy's brooch has eight legs, and the one you posted has six legs.

s-l1600.jpg

I see eight legs on the brooch @NickNack.

@SilleeMee  @lolakimono  Oh my gosh!  I can't believe I was looking at that so wrong!  Thank you SilleeMee.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

You are great at finding things @lolakimono, but that's not the brooch she's wearing.  Murphy's brooch has eight legs, and the one you posted has six legs.

s-l1600.jpg

I see eight legs on the brooch @NickNack.

@SilleeMee  @lolakimono  Oh my gosh!  I can't believe I was looking at that so wrong!  Thank you SilleeMee.

I think it is a different one.  The top on Murphy's is more elongated, and the bottom looks to have diamonds around the bottom.  The top legs are also in a different position. 

Honored Contributor

@Scooby Doo

This is the other one (same brand) that was posted below-

Image result for COUTURE SPIDER BROOCH black

If @FastDogWalker2 just wanted to discuss it and is not looking to purchase the exact same one, does it matter anyway?Cat Indifferent

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Scooby Doo

This is the other one (same brand) that was posted below-

Image result for COUTURE SPIDER BROOCH black

If @FastDogWalker2 just wanted to discuss it and is not looking to purchase the exact same one, does it matter anyway?Cat Indifferent

Not one bit.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the ideas all!  Not looking to purchase-just curious.  Although I don’t wear much of it, I do enjoy seeing how others accessorize with costume jewelry.  Again, thank you all!