Honored Contributor

Recorded Stately Steel shows on HSN. It seems much nicer and more selection than we ever had in Steel By Design. I purchased 589-001, double cable twist bracelet w/ pave station in black....$14.95 and 3 flex pays avail. WOW!

Honored Contributor

That's a very nice bracelet @Shanus. Looks like it could be that expensive brand the Q sells...similar look for sure. 

Respected Contributor

Re: STATELY STEEL

[ Edited ]

Stately Steel is a really good brand and has great jewelry pieces at an affordable price.  One of my favorites on HSN!

My last purchase:

Stately Steel Double Twisted Drop Earrings

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

That's a very nice bracelet @Shanus. Looks like it could be that expensive brand the Q sells...similar look for sure. 

@SilleeMee  Yes, you have a great eye. May go back for silver tone option. 😜

Honored Contributor

I was going to order one but from what some of the reviewers wrote it would be too big on my small wrist and it doesn't bend. @Shanus

Respected Contributor

i like stately steel alot.  i just ordered 546-361  uber bold curb link bracelet, with a big chunky clasp. 

weighty, and bold. like it. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I was going to order one but from what some of the reviewers wrote it would be too big on my small wrist and it doesn't bend. @Shanus

@SilleeMee  I ordered the s/m. I wear many bangles at once, so plan to put this cable one further up towards elbow to make it fit. I have small 6 1/2”-6 3/4” wrists, too. I purchase bangles, bracelets in that size and 7” so they can graduate and move smoothly w/o piling up on each other. 

Valued Contributor

There is a lovely hoop with leather in the front of it, a 2" size.  They look great and are on clearance for about $16.95.  They are too big for me, but if you can wear that size, I would check them out.  Wish they would come out with them in a slightly smaller size!

Honored Contributor

I saw part of the show too. I didn’t buy anything, but I thought the prices were really good. I need to wear the jewelry I own instead of buying more. 😉