Honored Contributor
On 11/24/2014 kachina624 said: Ripka has been sold too. It's going to interesting to see what happens to the line.

True... She hasn't been around as much lately and it seems several of her shows were rescheduled... The Q and jewelry just don't seen to be playing together very nicely at all.... And then, of course, they always give it precious little air time around the holiday season.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
They'll undoubtedly do some jewelry shows at the last minute...you know those ""guaranteed delivery"" gifts for the last minute shopper.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor
I love his old style pieces have 2 swrill rings and pendants, I feel he has a very different style now,that is not me. Also Judith Ripka is all the rage at the Q these days.
Contributor
On 11/24/2014 kachina624 said: He kept saying he'd be back and give an approximate time, but he never appeared. There seems to be some kind of problem. He supposedly sold his company; maybe there's some kind of legal problem? So many of our favorites have sold to the Chinese, only to have things change so severely that the product is no longer viable.

He had a show in August where he premiered his white bronze pieces.

Honored Contributor

I have 2 older pieces of his that I wear often. One is a (charm) bracelet and one is a ring. They are in silver and I love them, they fit well and feel good on.

Super Contributor
RLM lost me when he started do those Warhol knockoffs. They were so flimsy looking and lacked any of RLM's previous artistry. I felt he was just phoning it in by that point.
Frequent Contributor

Why have jewelry shows when there are so many homeless flashlights?