Valued Contributor

QVC has a history of having a vendor on 24/7....years ago it was RLM, then it was Bruce Mackowsky (SP)....then BAM...they are GONE!!!

Super Contributor

Lisa Robertson posted a new cuff by RLM on her Facebook page a few months ago and I purchased it...awesome cuff and also said he was coming out with new jewelry designs. I wonder what happened with that.

Valued Contributor

What popular today is gone tomorrow. D&B within 2 to 3 years will be old news, just like Mackowsky, or they may not last that long. I stop watching years ago. As for ordering, that has slowed by 90%. I still look on line, looking cost you nothing. I love looking at Bixby designs. I also loved Barry Cord, but that ship has sailed.

Frequent Contributor

I recall RLM stating that he was only doing costume jewelry in the future (I guess that means bronze and metals that are not silver or gold as he used to do). I may be wrong, but I think he said this on air.

I wonder if he is still doing his sculptures.

Honored Contributor
He kept saying he'd be back and give an approximate time, but he never appeared. There seems to be some kind of problem. He supposedly sold his company; maybe there's some kind of legal problem? So many of our favorites have sold to the Chinese, only to have things change so severely that the product is no longer viable.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor
My favorite RLM piece is the heart shaped Forgive ring. It is a hefty piece of silver with the forgive message on the inside.
Honored Contributor

Never a big fan, but still, I guess this is yet another vendor the Q has decided is no longer marketable... I guess all they need is Bronzo and Ripka...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
Ripka has been sold too. It's going to interesting to see what happens to the line.
Honored Contributor

I thought, when he did his last show, that he said he'd be back next August? Perhaps I got it wrong, but he talked about going in a whole new direction and that it would be a while before he came back. But that he would be back!

Honored Contributor
On 11/24/2014 Venezia said:

I thought, when he did his last show, that he said he'd be back next August? Perhaps I got it wrong, but he talked about going in a whole new direction and that it would be a while before he came back. But that he would be back!

He's said that several times but it never happens.