Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Look for a spiral ring sizer. With that you can make a larger ring smaller.

4 8pcs/lot Transparent Coil Spiral Based Ring Size Adjuster Guard Tightener  Reducer Resizing Tool Finding Jewelry Parts Supplies|Jewelry Tools &  Equipments| - AliExpress

I bought these from Amazon, and they work wonderful. Yes you get alot but they are cheap. I needed something so bad and I love these, so comfortable, and easy to use. Get these

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Look for a spiral ring sizer. With that you can make a larger ring smaller.

4 8pcs/lot Transparent Coil Spiral Based Ring Size Adjuster Guard Tightener  Reducer Resizing Tool Finding Jewelry Parts Supplies|Jewelry Tools &  Equipments| - AliExpress

After my weight loss, my wedding and anniversary rings are lose.  This silicone coil works well, but sometimes the end will come off and I have to wind it around again,  no big deal.  Eventually I'll resize my rings but this is fine for now. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

This is what I use for all my rings that are too big.  I bought them from Shoplc.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@SilleeMee 

This is what I use for all my rings that are too big.  I bought them from Shoplc.  

@chrystaltree 

That's where I first saw them! I watch that channel too much...lol!

Honored Contributor

Yes, find the ones pictured on JTV, I saw them presented on the air a few weeks ago. 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee Thanks for the info.  I  just ordered some.  I don't want to put balls on my platinum emerald ring and hae the issue of big knuckles.  Love the info I get on this forum.   

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@Jk9 wrote:

@SilleeMee Thanks for the info.  I  just ordered some.  I don't want to put balls on my platinum emerald ring and hae the issue of big knuckles.  Love the info I get on this forum.   

You're welcome @Jk9 . Woman Happy