Super Contributor

Received Interchangeable Enhancer - Have a Question......

o.k. So I received the enhancer today. I have mixed emotions. It is very pretty and a great size for me. The thing that bothers me is the way it sits on my neck. It kind of sticks out and I wish it were flat. It looks odd on my 17" John Hardy chain and I can't seem to find the right spot to adjust it to on a CP link chain that I have. Anyone else have this issue?

I hate to give it up as I really want the Sleeping Beauty insert. Maybe, I will get used to the way it hangs, or is that the charm of it....being a little different?

Super Contributor

Re: Received Interchangeable Enhancer - Have a Question......

Mmmm- I just went and tried mine on the chain that I wear all the time - short - looks fine to me - if you mean because it' raised up - I like that - I wore mine on a long chain the only other time I have worn it so I'm liking it a lot --but if you have reservations - maybe you should send it back - sorry!

Super Contributor

On 3/21/2014 cooking lady said:

Mmmm- I just went and tried mine on the chain that I wear all the time - short - looks fine to me - if you mean because it' raised up - I like that - I wore mine on a long chain the only other time I have worn it so I'm liking it a lot --but if you have reservations - maybe you should send it back - sorry!

Yes, it is raised up and kind of sticks out. I think I am getting used to it. It really is very pretty and I can't wait to see the other inserts in person. I do think the inserts are a bit pricey given the size of this insert, but it is interchangeable!

Honored Contributor

I took mine out this afternoon and suspended it from a plain chain and also from one of Caroline's enhancer ready necklaces and I think it fell just as it was supposed to. I do think that the top of the enhancer is a little large and that causes it to project a little bit, but it lies flat on my neck. The next delivery is May 15!
Super Contributor

Just so you guys know, and if you're a tad impatient like me, you can ask for them to send your next auto-delivery sooner. I did that years ago with the Te Amo AD.Cool

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

On 3/21/2014 violann said: I took mine out this afternoon and suspended it from a plain chain and also from one of Caroline's enhancer ready necklaces and I think it fell just as it was supposed to. I do think that the top of the enhancer is a little large and that causes it to project a little bit, but it lies flat on my neck. The next delivery is May 15!

Actually, I was talking about the bottom of the enhancer. It tends to stick out a bit on me. But, I do love that it is interchangeable. I guess I need to get a longer chain and not worry about it.

Honored Contributor

Enjoy, Bee!
Super Contributor

On 3/21/2014 jugtown said:

Just so you guys know, and if you're a tad impatient like me, you can ask for them to send your next auto-delivery sooner. I did that years ago with the Te Amo AD.Cool

Oh, that's good to know. I'm going to try to hold out as I have a ton of Wen coming soon and like to spread out the payments. Thanks for the info!