Contributor

When I first discovered QVC back in the first years he first appeared he was my favorite designer. I have so much of his jewelry from back then. I will have to get his all solid pieces out for the summer. All of his loyal followers will know the pieces I am talking about. If anyone has ever seen the ginkgo leaves fall to the ground in the fall will know what the gold enhancer means to me. So sad I do not believe the price of silver is doing this. I am so happy that I have the pieces I have his work is timeless.

Honored Contributor

Isn't his jewelry manufactured in the U.S.A.?     If so, that's going to affect pricing.    

Honored Contributor

Re: RLM Silver Bye,Bye

[ Edited ]

Just FYI  ..........  

I recently purchased the RLM (J326153) bronze cuff .... it is STUNNING ... and I've been wearing it every day since it arrived!    IMO, it's worth every penny!

Honored Contributor

His tablet ring was made in Thailand, the ribbon ring (looks like ribbon candy) was made in China. 

Honored Contributor

Most if not all of his jewelry sold on QVC was made in China and stamped as such. On pair of sail earrings I sent back because when the earrings turned....all you saw was MADE IN CHINA.  Very tacky.

Honored Contributor

if you have not tried his bronze pieces, dont knock them until you have tried them. i have several of his pieces that were marked down and they are a nice weight and have a beautiful shine. i just recently bought 3 new pieces that were featured last week that i have not yet received.

i do own some of his silver pieces......some of my favorites are the tablet ring, the gingko leaf necklace/earrings, silver/copper/brass woven cuff, and his crescent moon jewelry.

his designs are so contemporary and unique and that attracts me even more than the metals he is using. modern looking jewelry is not always so easy to find.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein