Occasional Contributor

Incorrect Image of Product

[ Edited ]

I purchased this product, but this picture appears when you first click on the item number, then the actual items appear.  Now, with my order in process, the same picture appears.  Just want to make sure I'm getting the item I purchased:

What it shows:

QVC Incorrect Image 5-31-16.JPG

Item I purchased:

QVC Correct Image 5-31-16.JPG

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Incorrect Image of Product

@WDMSueI'd call 1-800-367-9444.  They fix problems.

Honored Contributor

@WDMSue

i have been having some problems with jewelry photos also......AND reading reviews while on firefox.

purchased this.....

J56641
RLM Bronze Multi-Color Hammered Wire Bangle, Ring, or Earrings

and several of the photos for those pieces are showing this item.....

https://images.qvc.com/is/image/j/41/j56641.001?$ussmall$
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC needs to update their tech.  Reviews have disappeared and now this.  I only shop online; why bother to call, when it's so easy to order online?  I hope QVC fixes these issues soon!

Respected Contributor

Same thing happening to me. I ordered two of the drops/charms that Carolyn Pollack had to go with her TSV. In my order status it has the correct description but it shows pictures of some earrings. I called customer service, who I have to say was a bit clueless. She almost acted like she didn't even know what order status was. Anyway, she assured me I would be getting the items I ordered and not these earrings. This is the first time I've had this happen, and not particularly happy about it.

On another note, just now it seems spell check is not working. 

QVC Customer Care

@WDMSue

Just to confirm, your order is for the ribbed cuff, correct? That is what is showing up on your account. Several customers besides yourself are seeing one product and then the correct one. We have put in a service request to ensure that this does not happen. Thank you for bringing it to out attention!

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

I think they're recycling old item numbers.  The one I've seen that have the wrong picture have 5-digit item numbers and and an old product.  So far I've received the correct item although the picture was wrong.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

Yes; it's the ribbed cuff.  Thanks, @Beth-QVC!