Valued Contributor

REVIEWS Please post March 2015 Judith Ripka REVIEWS here... :)

Oye, what a month! Great visit last week from JR, fantastic TSV and one thing after another (unplanned auto repairs, dog escapes, crazy relative visits) keeping me from getting this thread up and running. I know many Ripkanistas will want to share their experiences with the TV Romance bangles among other delights. Better late than never!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

The intent of this thread is very simple: review after review after review. If you already have a thread discussing a single JR design, please copy your single review post here. Everything Judith Ripka counts. So that means not only JRQ pieces, but also from elite and independent department stores, JR's boutique (is the Long Island outlet still up and running?). And many, many online choices from Last Call, to store sites, to RuLaLa, Gilt, Bluefly, Ideal. Check with ShopStyle dot com and search under Judith Ripka to find many sites. And on the Q we include new styles, older pieces, TSV, Event, OTO, Lunchtime Specials, Insider, Last Clicks, "As Is," Limited Quantity, and clearance designs, for more than 1,300 J-numbers. Incredibly popular is Over There (major auction site) and Ripkanista-to-Ripkanista trading.

Photos are welcome! Also, if you are reviewing a JRQ design, please include the QVC J-number. It will help us to be sure which piece you are talking about. With such a large Q inventory, it is very difficult to know every JR treasure by description alone.

So, thanks in advance for sharing your experience and opinions both positive and not-so-positive and let's get reviewing! ~Peach

Super Contributor

Re: REVIEWS Please post March 2015 Judith Ripka REVIEWS here... :)

Hi Peach, hope you are well and enjoyed the shows and any pieces you have received. I did receive a few things and I'm very happy with them.

J320696 - Multigemstone cuff - I was thrilled to see beautiful bright, sparkling gemstones. The gemstones are rich and saturated in color. The bracelet is beautiful and the workmanship is top quality. Happy that there was no diamonique at all. It has a nice weight too. I bought my usual size small and was pleased to have bought it at the event price.

J323549 - London Blue Topaz bangle on A-D - I was not sure about how this would fit on my small wrist (5-1/2") but it is a perfect fit. Color of stones are beautiful and look forward to receiving the peridot.

J317679 - Swiss Blue Topaz Heart enhancer - I love blue topaz and this enhancer is beautiful is the design and texture. It has a good weight to it. Very pleased that this was finally on a clearance price.

Valued Contributor

Hi, Peach. I hope you're feeling better and are enjoying your new goodies from Judith's recent visit. I've been purchasing very little these days as I'm planning for an early retirement at the end of this calendar year and feel I have (almost) enough in my jewelry wardrobe to comfortably accommodate my days of "leisure". In saying that, I did purchase two new watches recently:

J320266 - Stainless Steel MOP Clad Sub-Dial Watch - I absolutely love this watch. Have owned the sterling/stainless version since it was first available and they are among my favorites. The size, coloration and texture is very appealing. Although I like and own the Chrono (in stainless and yellow clad), the size of this watch better suits my wrists. I give it my highest recommendation!

J320931 - Zodiac Watch - Unfortunately, my watch arrived with a "free-floating" minute hand in the face. It's currently packaged for return as "defective". The watch itself is very pretty and whimsical. My sign, Sagittarius, is beautifully done and would have made a perfect timepiece for casual wear. I'm not planning to request a replacement as I don't wish to take any chances that it may well be a design flaw.

Best wishes for a delightful spring to you and the other lovely members of this forum!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Peach (and waves to your scientist from his east coast fans!) -- hope you are doing better....sounds like you've had your hands full lately!

J286908: I made only 1 purchase this go-round, her golden beryl cuff. This is Judith at her best. Exotic gemstones, which are rich in hue and have great clarity and fire that also span the entire top of the bracelet; the stones are just as vivid as those in the matching bnad ring; mini-berge bars of sterling separating the stones and and fine berge carving throughout the bracelet; and NO DIAMONIQUE. It's not as wide as some of her cuffs, but it doesn't need to be -- it has great elegance and presence. A winner!