Honored Contributor

Shawn's Ring Hear My Soul Speak

Did this ring go up in price. I paid I think $89.00 and it was not a special price, it was just on easy pay. I have never seen it for $99.00. Am I wrong in this?

Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn's Ring Hear My Soul Speak

My ring, from the very first original order, was around $89 I think. I have heard they have changed the ring since it was first introduced; made it lighter and raised the price. I don't know if this is true.

Honored Contributor

Thanks Faeriemoon, I thought I was loosing it:-) Not sure if I have seen an item go up before. I wonder if they had a clearance on the original one??? Oh well. Thanks again.

Honored Contributor

You're welcome!

Respected Contributor

Sunshine919, Yes it was $89 until aprroximately a month or two ago and went up to the $99 price tag. It was recently on easy pay. I've been watching this ring for quite awhile, but I don't know what size to order. Some say up and some say stick with your normal size. Anyway, you are not loosing it Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I think that happened to a lot of items when they dropped the S&H. To make up the difference, they raised the price of things.

Honored Contributor

Hi Leeny, I am not sure about the sizing if they changed the ring. Anyway I wear it on my middle finger which is a 9. This ring fits, however because of the design it is a little snug. It is really chunky which is one of the reason I ordered it. Because there is no opening anywhere in the design I find that sometimes it can have moisture between your finger and the ring. It is a nice ring though. I really like the design. It is a lot of silver.

Honored Contributor

Regarding size, I ordered up. I know they say not to, but my regular size would not have fit.